“Above and Beyond”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel because of the convenience. The beds are super comfy, it was clean and well maintained, the staff was friendly and they really did go above and beyond to help us enjoy our stay. We had an outing where we were supposed to bring our lunch. At breakfast, my husband asked the server if she knew of somewhere where we could stop to get a "box lunch", and she checked with the cook who said he could make us up some lunches. They were not only delicious but very reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if your travel takes you to Gainesville.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here with several other families for a soccer tournament at Jonesville Park (only about a 15 minute drive away). I have to say the service was outstanding. The young woman who checked us in (Jess Bailey) was so friendly and helpful. She was back again helping to serve breakfast the next and just could not have worked harder to make our stay the best. We were all very impressed. Everyone on the staff was super friendly. The lobby area is very nice - lots of light and very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was about $10 and definitely worth it (by the time you drive over to Waffle House or other restaurant, you would probably spend close to $10 anyway). Made to order omelets (mine was great), eggs, french toast, or pancakes, grits, crisp bacon, sausage, and potatoes. The fruit was very fresh (plump blueberries, and melon that was actually ripe) and yummy scones. We will definitely stay here again for future tournaments or whenever we are in Gainesville. Plus - the location is close to every restaurant or store you can think of.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

It's close to just about everything in Gainesville. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable place for a short stay this it. No breakfast deal here, but there are plenty of options nearby.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This hotel is right off I-75 at FL 24 (Archer Road) and is a great find. It is off the beaten path a little so it is quiet and safe. We stayed two different nights to and from Disney and both experiences were very good. Staff was extremely helpful (we had 4 in our room) and nice. The breakfast was also very good (as usual) and service there was good too. There are a LOT of restaurants around and it is very convenient, especially as a stopover. I love the HGI brand and this one is newer, clean, and well maintained.

Room Tip: Either side is good because this hotel sits back off Archer Road.
1  Thank WSS48

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The Garden Inn is my go-to hotel in Gainesville. It is clea, comfortable and the staff is great! The few times there have been any slight issues, they were addressed immediately. I would not stay anywhere else in Gainesville.

• Stayed: February 2014
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Reviewed 14 February 2014

First time at this property. Convenient to shopping, dining and I-75. Very clean room, nice lobby and dining area, friendly staff. Had a great breakfast both mornings - made to order. We had king room with sofa. Spacious. We travel a good bit and always stay at properties under the Hilton umbrella. This is one of the best Hilton Garden Inns we have stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stay here often and am always treated like a member of the family. Staff is amazing and hotel is a great place to stay. You won't be disappointed here. The staff always goes above and beyond to accommodate a guest.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014