“HiltonRocks”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Totally meets expectations. Clean, friendly, convenient. The pool was being repaired but they own the adjacent property so that guests could walk next door and use a pool there. Breakfast service was excellent. They will make eggs any way you want.

Room Tip: All are non-smoking so no worries.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I spent two nights at the hotel which was conveniently located for our needs. It is close to a big shopping area which made for VERY busy traffic even during the weekend. The hotel met all of our needs and we received a good rate.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed at this Hilton hotel because the Hilton Conference Center at UFL was unavailable. Was pleasantly surprised at the excellent service I received. It exceeded the service I typically receive at the Conference Center where it is more convenient to the Shand's hospital facilities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here because we had to go to Shands Hospital for medical reasons. It was nice to receive a discounted rate for this reason. Everyone was extremely friendly and the accommodations were pleasant.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

As a business traveler I have had the opportunity to stay at numerous hotel chains and the Hilton Garden Inns rarely disappoint from a comfort and convenience prospective. The staff at the HG Inn in Gainesville Florida were particularly friendly and very hospitable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Whenever we go to Gainesville we stay at this HGI. It is always clean and the staff is friendly. They recently remodeled. We had a great visit with our family and slept well. The made to order omelet's are always a great breakfast. I highly recommend this HGI.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

One of the best and cleanest HGI's we have stayed in. Staff were super helpful, rooms clean and well kept. Hotel lobby and restaurant were spotless. Just a great place to stay ! Breakfast was really good and reasonably priced. Very good location if visiting University of Florida

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

First off I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always a pleasure hearing that we had clean rooms, delicious breakfast, and excellent guest service, all the principals we strive for. We hope that if you are ever in the Gainesville area again, you will stay with us so we can continue to deliver a wonderful stay.

Carrie Duncan