“Easy to Get To with the Same Excellent Standard”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Merrimac, Wisconsin
“Easy to Get To with the Same Excellent Standard”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel was right off I-75 and across the street from a McDonalds. The check in process was efficient. The room was comfortable and clean. We had a good night's sleep. It was quiet and the temperature control was excellent. In the morning, we had omelettes downstairs which were delicious! We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

352-338-1466

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Coral Springs, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed overnight in Gainesville as we dropped our son off at camp and were heading home! There was a noise outside our room all night, as we arrived so late and the hotel was completely booked, we brought it to the attention of the hotel first thing in the AM and they did not charge us for our stay! We will ALWAYS remain loyal to Hilton hotels for this reason!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel staff is extremely nice and the rooms/entire hotel are very clean. The restaurant food and breakfast were great quality and the staff was friendly! If I ever go back to Gainesville I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Atlanta GA, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hilton Garden Inn offers an excellent product , quality/value . I would recommend to anyone that needs acomadations , business , leisure or otherwise . I rate the Hilton brand very highly as i have used their branded properties exclusively over the past 9 + years . I decided on the brand because of the others available in all categories are over priced comparatively and don't stack up .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Palm City, United States
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I chose the king bed which had the adjustable air mattress. I got a great night's sleep. Most hotel mattresses are not comfortable. It was similar to my Sleep Number mattress at home. This is a great upscale hotel located off of Archer Avenue near University of Florida.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 7 June 2014

Fort Myers, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is new, clean and close to the University of Florida campus. Ideal for having breakfast in the morning before your college tour. New restaurants and shopping are close to the hotel for an evening meal. Quiet location and easy access to I-75.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 1 June 2014

Crestview, FL
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We arrived here on May 22nd for a 1 night stay. They were re-doing the pool area so we couldn't use the pool or hot-tub but that was no problem. The guest services were pleasant. The room was well equipped and they also allowed us for a early check in. The only thing I have unfavorable to say was that housekeeping knocked on our door around 9am, we hadn't checked out yet so that was a bit annoying but other than that. We had an excellent stay. I do wish that their breakfast was complimentary. It's one of the few Hilton properties that charge for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 29 May 2014