“Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Gainesville
Miami, United States
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great service, accomodations, and meals. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff friendly and helpful. We had a very good experience. It was centrally located to the University of Florida. The breakfast buffet and fresh made omelets added a nice touch.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

352-338-1466

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Close to the highway and to UF. Great beds and rooms. We stayed 2 nights and were very closed to everything, including Target and Walmart They have a 24 hr store for snacks.

Have coffee in the room, a small fridge and microwave.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MiamiTravelMom2010

Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The HGI has been the place to stay in Gainesville for me as of late when there in business based on the great value for breakfast as a Gold HHonors member (750 points), and the rooms are always in great shape, and the staff is always friendly. Conveniently located right off I-75 and highly recommended to all travelers!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank zalomar12

LEESBURG, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed with my son and his friends for football camp. Great place to stay. Great location if visiting UF. Clean rooms, friendly staff, very good breakfast. Made to order pancakes and omlets were great. Nice pool. Will return next year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here during work travel. Located in the "hotel district" of Gainesville with close proximity to lots of restaurants, a Publix grocery store and a Target. A work colleague told me that this place was "perfectly fine" but not as a nice as nearby locations. Since the hotel rate was available at per diem, I decided to give it a nice. Boy, was I impressed. The staff was very helpful upon arriving in the surprisingly posh decor of the lobby. The nightly snack was a granola biscuit that was very tasty, much better than the typical cookie option available at most hotels. The room itself was surprisingly nice, equipped with a couch, desk, fridge, microwave, Keurig coffee maker and adjustable comfort bed. Easy access to nearby I-75. All in all, was impressed and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are both managers in two hotels in a tourist destination so we tend to be picky when we travel (fault of the industry I guess!). This HGI was great! Beautiful property with a convenient location for our travel needs. Marcos at the front desk was amazing! He went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was a good one. If we're back down this way in the future we will definitely stay here!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Merrimac, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel was right off I-75 and across the street from a McDonalds. The check in process was efficient. The room was comfortable and clean. We had a good night's sleep. It was quiet and the temperature control was excellent. In the morning, we had omelettes downstairs which were delicious! We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple