“Clean hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville
Ranked #8 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We travel far and need to break up our trip. This hotel is great. Good location near the highway. Close to a variety of shopping. There are many food choices as well. Very clean rooms, good breakfast available and a friendly staff make this our yearly stop.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your recent stay with us and also for taking the time out to let us know about your stay. We love getting feedback from our guests and hope the next time you visit Gainesville FL, we will be your first choice.

If there is anything my staff or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

My stay was very enjoyable. The room was clean.i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR business and family . We stop here every year on our way to Fort Myers,Florida. The only suggestion would be maybe relook at the prices of meals.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Recently traveled with 4 children with myself being the only adult. Jessica at the front desk was so very helpful with my reservations and needs during my stay. I couldn't have asked for more. The room was immaculate. Housekeeping prompt and polite. Breakfast was fabulous. My one son ordered pancakes and got the 2 of the biggest pancakes any of us had seen. Needless to say, he was thrilled. The hotel was also conveniently located close to UF, shopping and restaurants. The pool looked nice and I saw other people enjoying it but we didn't on this stay. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Gainesville was just a stopover on a larger trip. It was clean, neat and the Desk Folks and Restaurant Person were very nice. But.... You get what you pay for. Clean room. clean Lobby. Nice pool. But $9.95 for the breakfast buffet you get at Holiday Inns & Suites for free? Just took the bloom of the rose is all. I must say I would stop there again knowing what I know now but I am still a little put out they wanted $10 for breakfast.

Room Tip: The room we had was quiet and the only noise was from a youngster upstairs. Really not bad.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

I want to begin by thanking you for your review. We truly strive to make our property a “home away from home.” Each employee is dedicated to providing our guests with the exceptional service that you have become accustomed to.

Unfortunately, Hilton Garden Inn does not offer complimentary breakfast; however if you check HiltonGardenInn.com, you can usually find a bed and breakfast rate that includes our cooked to order breakfast buffet.

Please contact me directly if you plan to visit the Gainesville area in the near future and I will see that you enjoy the finest in service and accommodations.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville FL is one of the nicest hotels in this area. Great staff and comfortable beds. nice appointed rooms. I did not try the restaurant but other people seemed to be enjoying it. It is not near a major highway or busy road so it is quiet at night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn while in town for a UF event. The hotel was very clean, well kept and close to UF. It has all the comforts of home you expect, the staff was friendly and helpful and they offered a great breakfast. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I appreciate the great feedback for the Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, FL and have passed it along to our team. We continue to strive to make each and every stay great and are gracious for feedback to know when we have succeeded. I hope you continue to stay with us when you are in Gainesville in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great service, accomodations, and meals. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff friendly and helpful. We had a very good experience. It was centrally located to the University of Florida. The breakfast buffet and fresh made omelets added a nice touch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hotelier22, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014