“♡ In town for UF SB Camp♡”

Wyndham Garden Gainesville
Ranked #25 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“♡ In town for UF SB Camp♡”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

In town for SB Camp w/Family. Hotel was clean, roomy bathrooms, air worked great, modern artwork, front desk guy had great customer service! I would have given them an Excellent if the other front gentlemen would have given me a donut that he brought in "hot & now" lol instead he told me where Krispy Kreme was. :) Will stay again for sure.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank abbybella74
Nadine R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Gainesville, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for staying at the Paramount plaza Hotel & Suites. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you made use of the amenities that we offer, such as our shuttle service or our hot breakfast buffet. Please remember to contact us directly to book you next stay at the lowest rate. From all of us here at the Paramount, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

NG/RDM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (267)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Paramount Plaza is my family's favorite place to stay when we are taking our granddaughter to an from the University of Florida. the staff is always friendly and 'helpful. The facilities are excellent, the rooms are very clean and have a fresh smell. We always eat in the dining room which has very tasty food. Having a shuttle there is great! I always use it to travel back and forth to the campus. I call it my grandma ride!. The hotel is close to the University which makes it very convenient to stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms on "south side are quieter".
Green Features: clean windows, temperature set to save energy, building clean, tracks energy use, reuse towel program, recycling program.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Imogene J
Nadine R, Manager at Wyndham Garden Gainesville, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for your review! I'm glad that you chose to stay with us again and again! We hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future, as we are your home away from home. I would also recommend, that the next time you are here with us please inquire about our VIP status.

From all of us here at the Paramount, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a great place to stay with family. Very convenient to University of Florida campus and downtown area. The rooms were very clean and the price was affordable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

My boyfriend and I drove in at 3:00 am exhausted from our trip and desperate for a place to stay. Not knowing there was a convention in town and every hotel was booked, we didn't make a reservation in advance. We finally arrive at Paramount and it was even better than we expected! The guy at the front desk, John L, made us feel so welcome and immediately got us situated in a room. The hotel was huge and parking was near full but we were thrilled when we got to our room- it was clean and nicely furnished. Thank you Paramount Plaza and John L for taking care of these weary travelers!

1 Thank Gatorgirl1282
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I appreciate cleanliness in a motel and the Paramount was very clean. We had a very nice, comfortable roomwith a great view of the lake. We did not take advantage of the restaurant, but the prices appeared to be affordable.

1 Thank CMKelley1
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel a few months ago and it was a very pleasant stay. I decided to stay here again and it was equally as good. The rooms are surprisingly great for the price. Very spacious, beds are comfortable, and room is clean. Also, the employees are excellent. I was helped by two individuals during my stay, Travis and Billy. Both of them went out of their way to ensure my stay was as comfortable as possible. Needless to say, I will be staying here every time I got back to Gainesville.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank gregblack99
Coconut Creek, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

For the first time in my life I had to go to Gainesville as my son will be attending UF in the fall. I had no idea where to stay and all the surroundings hotels seemed so expensive. As a single mother on a limited budget I searched and found this hotel which was far less than those comparable... The Paramount Plaza. Well, I wasn't expecting much. But, instead was pleasantly surprised, the hotel was very conveniently located to the campus, the room was quite large and very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The rate was an added bonus. I have already booked my future stay for move in and will be booking at the Paramount Plaza whenever I need to visit Gainesville.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family