The exterior of this place was very nice. The inside was decorated contemporary. The place was very clean. The employees were very nice and accommodating to are needs. I would defiantly stay there again. It is in a very nice location. It is close to the university of Florida .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Gainesville FL hotel near Archer Road & I-75 is home to the University of Florida and Gator football. Nearby you'll find more than just the University; check out the Florida Museum of Natural History, Harn Museum, the Santa Fe Community Zoo, the Oaks Mall, and the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens which are just a quick drive from the hotel. Guests traveling to our University of Florida hotel will enjoy the free high speed Internet access, WiFi, a 24-hour business center, large in-room workstation and access to meeting space at our Gainesville FL hotel. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the Courtyard Cafe and grab a quick snack from The Market when on the run. We are dedicated to making sure you can maintain your health on the road, so take advantage of our 24-hour fitness center and unwind at the end of the day by enjoying the outdoor pool and spa. We hope to see you soon at the Courtyard Gainesville FL! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Marriott
- Gainesville Courtyard
- Courtyard Gainesville Florida