I rented two (connecting) rooms for three nights and it was important that the rooms connect.
From the initial contact for the reservation until we checked out, all the staff was outstanding
and went out of their way to make sure we got what we needed. Yes, the lobby is under construction but it is not a major comfort issue. The entire hotel has been redone and the lobby is the last area to be completed. I will be returning to this facility and recommend it to anyone
that is visiting Gainesville. Convenient access to I-75 and major restaurant/shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Florida