“Nice Stay”

Hampton Inn Gainesville
Ranked #9 of 46 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stay in many hotels and I found this one to be everything you need. Staff was great,hotel clean and breakfast was full and hot. I did not stay on a football weekend so I didn't have any problems with seating or people in and out all night. My room was large newley remolded, linens nice and fresh. My feelings are you can't ask for better in Gainesville, close to interstate, good resturants, shopping and just far enough from campus to stay out of all that traffic.It will be my choice from now on when I'm in Gainesville.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
HamptonFL32608, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear Fern H,

Thank you for such a marvelous review! We always love to hear how we are doing from our guests. I am extremely excited for your devotion to our property and can not wait for your next visit! I am glad we were able to connect during your visit with us, we always try to make sure the guests come first!
Once again, thank you for choosing us!

Safe travels,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Gainesville

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here en route to final destination . It is convenient to everything-restaurants, shopping, church , freeway and work . Rooms are clean , breakfast is free , staff helpful and friendly .
Would recommend hotel to everybody. Rates could be reduced for budget travelers .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Iyara

Dear Iyara,

Thank you for choosing us during your travels! I hope your stay was everything it needed to be. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself during your break in your drive. I hope you stay with us on your way back through and any other time you find yourself in the area!
Once again, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have to travel to Gainesville, Fl periodically for work. I have stayed at multiple hotels in the area and this Hampton Inn is not only conveniently located but also is clean and comfortable. The staff is always ready with a smile and is willing to help you in any way they can. Very pleasant experience. I will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Victoria L

Dear Victoria L,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Gainesville. I understand you frequest Gainesville, you should talk to our staff about setting up a corporate rate! It only takes a few minutes and helps you save money during your trips! I hope this leads to a long lasting relationship, not just with Hampton, but with our staff! We always try to connect with you, the guest and build our foundation on your needs! I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This Hampton Inn was the best Hilton Hotel we've stayed at in a long time. It was very clean, rooms smelled great, the beds were very, very comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The staff was happy, joked with each other and guests and all had smiles on their faces all the time. The pool was clean, as was the entire hotel. Hilton should be proud of this hotel and staff!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The rooms are very clean, the have secure locks on the doors. The staff is extremely helpful and they have free high speed internet. There is also a free hot breakfast, which is very good. In the evening they have free cookies. They also have rooms designated for smokers.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnny H
HamptonFL32608, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Johnny H,

Thank you for staying with us during your visit in Gainesville. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and breakfast in the morning and cookies in the evening. It is a pleasure proving our guests with the hot breakfast to start their day and and a little snack in the evening to end it.
I hope next time you're in the area, you think of us first!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

This hotel recently spent some money in upgrades which made it really nice. Hotel is clean, staff is helpful and friendly and service was exceptional. Asked for a roll away bed and it was in my room waiting for me, and very comfortable I might add. Breakfast buffet full of good choices. A little tight at rush hour, but not too bad. The gym was lacking-- could use a few more machines and maybe some weights. My only issue was a lack of parking during the late hours. They could use a few more spots. The hotel is convenient to shopping, restaurants and interstate, but a bit further from the college as some other hotels are. But overall a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Todd T,

Thank you for the great review! We always appreciate hearing from our guests!
It is always our pleasure to provide you with whatever needs you may have, such as the roll-away. We take pride in delivering extra amenities to help make your stay more enjoyable.
Not only are we convenient to restaurants, but you also receive a special discount at select choices just for staying with us! Next time you're in town, be sure to ask the front desk about that promotion.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is my second stay at this Hampton Inn and it will be my hotel of choice in Gainesville. The staff goes above and beyond to help make your stay the best it can be. Breakfast had a choice of eggs, sausage, waffles, hot and cold cereals, fruit, yogurt, etc. They have coffee in the lobby day and night, which is a bonus for coffee lovers.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Elizabeth R,

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel in Gainesville! We love having our regulars stay with us and it is an honor making sure your stay is all it can be. We can not wait for you to visit again! and remember, you get a discount at select dining in the area! just ask the front desk for details!