Nice Hotel - Breakfast could have been better not up to usual Hampton Inn standards. Could just have been the day I was there. I usually LOVE Hampton Inns. This was a business trip and the conference hotel was booked so staff booked at Hampton Inn. Lots of great shopping and food choices around hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Florida