This is a very nice place. The only odd thing that I noticed is that the air smelled of smoke. I am not sure whether some of the rooms are allowed to have smoking. If this is the case then I highly recommend that this be changed because that is disgusting! This place has been remodeled. All of the furnishings are very nice. The decor is quite tasteful. Unfortunately, the old bathtubs were not removed and replaced. The popcorn ceiling leaves a lot to be desired. Overall, it seems to be a decent place in a good location. There are many popular restaurants around and very conveniently located to the University. I must say that the pillows were very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-75 and Archer Road, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is your comfortable home in Gainesville, Florida. Relax in your clean, comfortable guest room at this centrally located hotel in Gainesville. Enjoy easy access to the University of Florida, or enjoy our natural wonders. Alachua County features several fresh water springs for scuba diving, tubing or snorkeling. Visit the Devils Millhopper for a walk on the wild side, or stop by Lake Alice for an alligator encounter. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, the Hampton Inn Gainesville hotel is the smart choice for a comfort, convenience and service at a great rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Gainesville Florida