We only stay at La Quinta's, and for about 100 miles up and down I-75 this one had the best rates. I was expecting something a bit sub-par and was pleasantly surprised. Our room was as nice as any La Quinta that I've been in. The hotel is large but so is the pool and dining area (which were never crowded). Staff was nice. Several chain restaurants very close by, and if you drive less than 5 miles to the Gainesville downtown area there are a number of interesting restaurants and bars. We stayed here on our way down to Naples, and two weeks later on our way back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Gainesville hotel is near the University of Florida, North Florida Regional Medical Center, Shands Hospital and the Oaks Mall. Our Gainesville hotel is next to Red Lobster with easy access from I-75 (exit 387). Our La Quinta Inn is just minutes from the O'Connell Center and the Phillips Center for Performing Arts at the University of Florida, and close to all major attractions. From our Gainesville hotel, visit the Butterfly Rainforest at the Museum of Natural History, the Harn Museum of Art, and the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. You will enjoy the spacious and comfortable rooms at the La Quinta Inn Gainesville, equipped with a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Breath easy by staying in one of our non-smoking king rooms. Enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast? prepared every morning in the lobby by our friendly hotel staff. For the business traveler, our hotel offers high-speed Internet access. Watch a college game at the University of Florida or have an evening of entertainment at the Hippodrome State Theatre, the Gainesville Community Play House or Coconut Comedy Club. Discover Payne's Prairie State Preserve or spend the day on the water at Ginnie Springs. Golf nearby Ironwood and Meadowbrook courses. We are surrounded by great shopping opportunities at Oaks Mall and plenty of restaurants for every taste. Relax after a day of working hard or playing hard in our heated swimming pool sits in a private courtyard surrounded by a sprawling sundeck. Blow off steam, as our guest, in a local fitness center. Unwind with your favorite movie on our Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD and premium cable channels. Easy-access plug-and-play TV feature makes it simple to connect your electronics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Gainesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Gainesville Hotel Gainesville
- Gainesville La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Gainesville Florida