“2 Fantastic days of fishing and fun!”

Sea Gone Fishing Team
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the gateway to the 10,000 islands on the south side of Marco Island, Fl., Sea Gone Fishing caters to experienced and novice fishermen alike. Family friendly with knowledgeable and experienced captains and multiple types of fishing trips ensure all ages have a memorable adventure on the water. Sea Gone also offers sightseeing and shelling tours. Something for everyone who wants to get out on the water and have fun!
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I went backwater fishing with Cpt Kevin and my two girls and enjoyed it so much we went back 2 days later and did some shark fishing and this time my wife came too! It's not just that Kevin uses his encyclopaedic knowledge of the area to put you on the fish but he makes the experience so much more enjoyable by adding information about the various species themselves and the wildlife habitat in general. He is great company on board and endlessly patient with novices and those who think they're not! My wife was even persuaded to land fish for the first time. Hope to come back to Marco and will certainly go out with Kevin again when I do.

There are newer reviews for Sea Gone Fishing Team

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and family and I had a great trip. Kevin our captin was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He made it fun and easy for all us. He knows where there are located so we caught tons of fish.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Capt. Kevin took us out today and we caught fish all day, was Awesome.. Would recommend highly :) Caught fifteen different kind of fish

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our trip so much that we did it again two days later. Captain Kevin was very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. He kept my 9 year old daughter fishing all day without help from the other adults. We caught more species than we could count. We will go out again with Kevin. Thanks for the experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Captain Kevin was incredible. He took the time with both of my children, 5 and 4 year olds to teach them how to fish. My son had the time of his life!!! Captain Kevin took the time to teach the kids about each of the fish they caught. I only wish we had more time to fish!!!! I highly recommend this trip to anyone and would use them anytime we are in Florida.