“Second time a charm”

Reel Kind Fishing and Tours
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Goodland
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you looking to have the trip of your life on the water’s of Marco Island, Naples and The Everglades? Did you know our Guides are all retired Florida Wildlife Law Enforcement Officers or Florida Master Natuaralists? Our Captains strive to make every trip the best trip you have ever had. We know the waters like the back of our hands and work hard to make sure you are having the time of your life.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Last year I gave the business a three-star review because the captain was keeping shells he had found...some of which I had been hunting, and I didn't think that was appropriate. Decided to try the company again this summer and had a great time. I was candid with the owner and captain about letting us go shelling alone, and not hunting behind us. They were very pleasant and accommodating. The captain, Gregg, was excellent. He was very attentive to our needs, very polite, conversational, and extremely knowledgeable about the area. In all, it was a great experience. Next summer, we'll do it again.

2  Thank Foulton

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My friend and I went on a private shelling trip with captain Jesse and it was AWESOME!!!! Bonnie his wife set it all up and is super nice. The best shelling trip ever!!! I have been on many shelling excursions and this was by far the best....shells galore...cant wait to do it again and I also found a junonia. I would show pics but I don't know how I am not that computer savy. Till next year... Happy Shelling All !!!!

1  Thank Cathy S
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We went out today and had a blast. There was a party of 3 that were late and Captain Jessie handled it well. As the trip was only supposed to be 90 minutes, it was very important to be there on time. After a short trip to "the spot" that he takes his guests to, we were off and collecting. Let me tell ya, this was well worth it. I can't believe the amount of shells that we found -- conch, clam shells, sand dollars, etc. etc. It was an overload of shells. Those looking for shells or just a nice few hour getaway will love this. It was long enough leaving you wanting more, but not feeling rushed or that horrible feeling that you didn't get your perfect shell because you ran out of time.
Jessie did a great job of pointing out where certain types of shells are regularly found and even collected a bunch as a show-and-tell back at the boat (and even lets you take home what HE found!).
We ran a bit over on the tour because of the family that arrived late. I thought it was cool that he didn't cut the trip short because of it. Class act!
In fairness to Jessie, who books other trips, people should really heed the advice and arrive early.
GREAT JOB!!!

1  Thank Otj287
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The best experience ever. So professional! From the reservation, the boat ride and their knowledge about shells. Will do this again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

What a wonderful experience , I live in Naples Florida and have been to the beaches for years, It was so nice to be the only group on the barrier island we went to. Reel Kind Fishing shelling trips are incredible, the tour guide Jessie was very knowledgeable about the ecosystems and mangrove islands, gave a great talk about the life cycles and feeding habits of the animals that lived in the shells we found, and we found a lot of shells. I would definitely go out again with Reel Kind Fishing,

2  Thank Mary K