“Simply adorable place”

Memphis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Simply adorable place”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I have had this save on my trip advisor for a couple of years.. We were driving through and ran into it! Incredible strawberries, sweet sweet employees and salsa and hot sauce that I will try to mailed to me when we run out! Great place

Visited December 2013

Kissimmee, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A true gem”
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Burr's since I was a little girl! Great place!! Although I no longer live in Miami each trip I make it's a must stop during the season!!

miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“The best strawberry shortcake”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I have been going to Burrs for years. The hot dogs are great as is the strawberry shortcake. However, take a lot of cash. It has become very over priced. Their strawberries are really good. If you go late you won't get them. I pre-order mine for pick up the next morning. There are a lot less expensive places to get your produce, extremely over-priced. I love going there though for the hot dogs and shortcake.

Visited December 2012
Miami
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 207 helpful votes
“Fresh Picked Berries, Jams, Breads & Good People!”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

This is a South Dade institution! You must stop by! We also walk away with jars of fresh salsa, jellies, breads (strawberry or banana) and the ice cream is smooth and heavenly. They have a new patio/garden area where you can eat in now, love it! Bring the kids and make an afternoon of visiting Burr's. And don't leave empty handed! Bring some goodness home.

Visited May 2012
Miami, FL
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“BEST STRAWBERRYS IN TOWN”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We have been going to Burr Berry's for years. It has been in South Dade since 1965. The Burr family keeps adding new wonderful items to their location. They added a beautiful covered seating area which is very relaxing. They have some of the best fresh produce ever that you can purchase while sipping on the best strawberry shake ever. Their shakes have lots more strawberry in them and not thick like ice cream a true shake. Juicy delicious hot dogs. Fresh cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberrys, jams, salsa and lots more. While some might say they are expensive, that is not true. Their strawberrys are packed very tight in the container so is deceiving how many are in the container and did I say juicy??? Better have a napkin because they are super juicy. These berries are not picked green like at the grocery stores. This year they added a hydroponic garden area where you can go pick fresh strawberry or vegetables. No bending over in a field, since they are grown in a tower. They also host some events during the year, BBQ, demonstrations, etc. They open usually right before Christmas and try to stay open until Mother's Day in May. We have been going there every weekend for our treat of the week, do yourself a favor and check it out.

Visited April 2012