“a great local find”

Cousins Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: While the building and area around us may not be new, come inside and revisit a home like environment with Cousins Cafe inspired by Grandma's Kitchen. We're celebrating almost 1 year of new Ownership. We're bringing the "fresh" back to Green Cove Springs. Open for Breakfast and Lunch Mondays-Saturdays 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Sundays. Enjoy a late breakfast on the Weekends until noon! Join us at the counter to place your order or call for takeout. Keep the Green in Green Cove Springs. Support your Local Businesses!
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stopped here on the way to visit family and were pleasantly surprised. The surroundings are a bit run down, and the restaurant is plain and simple. However, the sandwiches we took to go were top notch. Great club, roasted turkey and chicken salad, all served up by a friendly and welcoming staff. Nice job...we will be back!

There are newer reviews for Cousins Cafe

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Almost drove right by, but glad we stopped! Best pancakes (cinnamon roll pancakes) I've ever had! Restaurant is cute and clean and staff is very nice!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

For my first trip, I felt right at home. My husbands and my breakfast was awesome. I wish we had stayed around for lunch, It was Fried Chicken, Filed Peas, and Broccoli with rice casserole. I know it would have been great. We will be back for another visit. The people there were very friendly and made us feel like we had been there before. I give this place a five star rating.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This restaurant has some very good sandwiches (and I think I remember a quiche or two??) on the menu. All of it is fresh and tasty. I recommend the chicken salad on a croissant! My favorite at Cousins. I wouldn't plan to visit for the atmosphere. The lighting and seating could use some updating. But it's casual, comfortable and delicious. Just a piece of advice: spring for the dessert if you have the time. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

The food here is the absolute BEST!!!!! The food is freshly cooked to order and always hot when it comes to the table!!! Amaizing service always with a smile. When was the last time you went to an establishment and the person that took care of you asked how your parents were doing? Thats the kind of service you will recive, the I care service wich you dont see anymore. By the way German Chocolate cake;to die for. Beef tips; OMG in heaven. Pistachio pancakes; cant wait for Sunday!!!!. Dony miss it a must try kinda place!!!!
:-):-):-)