“grabbing breakfast”

Cousins Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: While the building and area around us may not be new, come inside and revisit a home like environment with Cousins Cafe inspired by Grandma's Kitchen. We're celebrating almost 1 year of new Ownership. We're bringing the "fresh" back to Green Cove Springs. Open for Breakfast and Lunch Mondays-Saturdays 7 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Sundays. Enjoy a late breakfast on the Weekends until noon! Join us at the counter to place your order or call for takeout. Keep the Green in Green Cove Springs. Support your Local Businesses!
Bradenton, Florida
“grabbing breakfast”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

driving thru this area you just must stop at this small café and grab breakfast. they are very informal you go up to the counter and order what you want and they give you a cup or glass for your beverage which you go and get yourself. I ordered a cheese omelet with potatoes and toast and he ordered corn beef hash and grits and eggs . both were very good we got our coffees and sat down and they made our breakfast fresh and fast and brought it to us. just a very good and friendly place to eat.

• Visited August 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Rocking pancakes in a great local establishment”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Drove 2.5 hours to try their pistachio pancakes...was not disappointed! The staff working there were incredibly friendly - I struck up a conversation while waiting for my food (which didn't take long). Not much in the way of atmosphere, but has a nice homey local feel.

Read more about my trip to Clay County at http://www.fooveler.com/2013/07/06/clay-county/

• Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“a great local find”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stopped here on the way to visit family and were pleasantly surprised. The surroundings are a bit run down, and the restaurant is plain and simple. However, the sandwiches we took to go were top notch. Great club, roasted turkey and chicken salad, all served up by a friendly and welcoming staff. Nice job...we will be back!

• Visited July 2013
“Best pancakes ever...”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Almost drove right by, but glad we stopped! Best pancakes (cinnamon roll pancakes) I've ever had! Restaurant is cute and clean and staff is very nice!

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great Food For On The Road.”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

For my first trip, I felt right at home. My husbands and my breakfast was awesome. I wish we had stayed around for lunch, It was Fried Chicken, Filed Peas, and Broccoli with rice casserole. I know it would have been great. We will be back for another visit. The people there were very friendly and made us feel like we had been there before. I give this place a five star rating.

• Visited June 2013