“Simple Pleasures in Life”
Review of Spring Park Coffee

Spring Park Coffee
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Once a week I take my Vespa and go downtown with my iPad and WSJ under the seat. Coffee and either scone or blueberry muffin sitting around an old table in a wonderfully relaxing environment reading the journal and saying hello to people passing by. Doesn't get any better. Lots of folks but lots of seating in this much better then Starbucks environment. Finish reading and check email, get back on the scooter and go start my day.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have never heard a bad thing about Spring Park Coffee, so I decided to have a business meeting here. The interior atmosphere is fantastic: it's cozy and homey with the oversized chairs, couches and tables. Perfect for getting together for a meeting or just relaxing. The comfort will take you back to another time period. I loved that.

As for the coffee, I wasn't that impressed. I ordered a caramel frappe; it was more icy than coffee-flavored, so the frappe ended up tasting pretty bland and watery. However, the whipped cream topping was excellent.

Overall, while I was not impressed by the quality of the coffee, I would definitely go back, as there are many other coffees to sample and pastries, as well. Definitely deserving of a second chance!

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

A great funky place in the middle of otherwise nondescript places. Cool and charming decor and a friendly greeting will be the first things you notice. The coffee is excellent and reasonably priced. We came here excited to stay in the local B&B and were disappointed in it but the coffee shop which is less than a block away was a great oasis that made us feel welcome and comfy.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

When the GCS Starbucks closed, this place took over. It was definitely an upgrade! It seems to revive the sleepy downtown area without being too flashy. The coffee is great and it's in the perfect location - right on your way to St. Augustine beach.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

We stopped here on a drive between Ocala and Fernandina Beach – and what a lucky find. Really nicely decorated café that does great coffee and delicious cake. Efficient, friendly owner who said they hope to get a license to serve wine and artisan beers in the evening. It would be a great place to hang out at any time of day.