“Not my type of sub”
Review of Larry's Giant Subs

Larry's Giant Subs
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We figured we had been to all the other sub chains in the area. So, we went. WE were disappointed. Being from the North East, we know great shore hoagies. The sandwich was ok. But, not as good as Jersey Mike or Subway.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

While visiting my Brother and sister in law in Green Cove Springs Florida we had lunch at Larry's subs. The Subs are big and loaded with meat. The bread is fresh and soft and the prices are reasonable. If you have room for dessert they are home made and huge. A great place for lunch.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I like Larry’s. Today I got a Kong’s Club on CUBAN bread. Great upgrade. The usual roll is good, but I was highly impressed with the Cuban bread. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I looked on the menu and found an Italian big one that was $6.49 that sounded just like what I needed. So I ordered that and a small drink which came out to $9.07 ? I'm wondering how they charge that much for a drink? Rip off!!!!! Anyway the sub was super small compared to all other sandwich shops which makes me wonder why they call it Larrys "Giant" subs which is clearly to get you drawn in because you are hungry! The sub was good, almost as good as a mediocre subway or your typical cheaper sandwich shop! Anyway the cheaper pickle that they put on the side in an attempt to copy Firehouse which is a ten on the Larrys Richter scale where Larrys is a solid 2. We screwed you pretty bad even tho we won't get return business! I would recommend that you stay home and eat that 3 week old turkey on that molded white wheat before going to Larrys to get robbed! Hey Larry! Take Giant out of your business name and put mediocre in its place so you aren't lying!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

When I am in Green Cove Springs I stop in Larry's Giant Subs a few times. They are awesome! They appreciate military/police/fire fighters offering them a 20% discount, which is awesome. Their food is ALWAYS top notch as is their customer service.
I have never been disappointed. They now serve vegan cookies as well as non-vegan. Love it! ❤️❤️❤️