“EAGLE GRILL IS "THE PLACE"”
Review of Eagle Grill

Eagle Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Greenacres
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place is very very good and very busy too. Specials during the week are quite good and the crabcakes are very Maryland like....Open nites til 930 and weekend til 1030--It is a hot spot....but a very good spot. The basket items including fish and.or oysters are quite good. Tuesday nite is the nite for crabcake specials, sandwich or platter and the price is reduced. And they also have
good ol ribs in the platter or basket size. Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The manager yanking a e cigar from my husband's mouth
Totally assaulted my husband
Should have handled it a different way

1  Thank Cheryl K
Peter B, Owner at Eagle Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Florida prohibits smoking in restaurants statewide. In addition, the words "We are a smoke free restaurant" are stenciled prominently on the front door for all to see as they enter -just in case anyone is unfamiliar with a law that has been in place for over a decade. Several guests took the time to thank us for the proactive reaction to smoking of a cigar in the middle of the dining room.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We had a wonderful meal until the manager yanked out the e cigar out of my husband's mouth
Totally assaulted my husband
Said no smoking meant no smoking
Did not list that c cigs or e cigars were off limits
The manager was a total jerk
Yes I err hunk they have great crab cakes but what a jerk to deal with
Would love to bring suit against him

4  Thank Cheryl K
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was born in Baltimore and I haven't had crab cakes this good ever outside my own home. They use genuine Maryland jumbo lump crab meat and cook them to perfection. What an extraordinary treat! We made a reservation for 7:00 P.M. and we were seated at & 7:00 P.M. even though the place was a mob scene - very impressive!

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We enjoy this place. we have lived in the area for 18 years and tried the restaurant and never cane back . We tried it again 2 years ago and have loved it ever since. We enjoy the crab cakes, and all of their appetizers. We also love their chicken wings, and their Amazing chicken sandwich we make it a point to eat there weekly now.

1  Thank amd1933