“This place rocks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Philly Burbs
“This place rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2009

If you are a fan of Puerto Rican food than you will love this place. This place had the best pasteles that I have ever had. We also had the alcapurrias and they were awesome. We had the roast pork dinner. The pork was OK, but the rice and beans were truly amazing. I will order a different entree the next time I go there. The menu was in spanish and english, but the people there did not speak english. All of the people eating there were latin, so you know this place is good.

SACRAMENTO CA.
“wow! incredibly delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2009

Some of the best authentic Puerto Rican food I ever had. I was born in Puerto Rico, I would stop by this wonderful restaurant before any other in Florida. The roast pork is to die for! the arroz con guandules is almost as good as my mothers! I had the "El Tipico" while I was there and I highly recommend this. I'm trying hard to convince Jeanette to come out to California..lol..
Mucho gustos
Senor Hiram Tirado

lake worth
“Isla Del Coqui. The best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2008

I really love Isla del Coqui. We order food from there at least once a week. Carne frita (pork chunks), alcapurrias, fried fish everything is excellent. Jeannette is an awsome person and every one that works there.
Love you guys, Anita

Palm Beach County
“Good food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2008

The food is awesome, pretty close to what you can get to Puerto Rican food in our area. Service is decent, could be better. Atmosphere can get to be a bit hectic. Music videos are mostly always on. The style of music you like is what will detrmine if you enjoy them or not.

Boynton Beach
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2008

I am usually very critical of Puerto Rican food since I know it well and always have high expectations. I must say I was very impressed, the food was excellent, I recommend the mofongo and the alcapurrias! I will be going back to "Isa De El Coqui" again!