“Olive garden used to be a family favorite but I can honestly say it has gotten worse and worse each time”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Greenacres
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 10 November 2010

The service was great. The waitress was great but the food quality just seems to be getting worse. I'm not sure who they have cooking in there kitchens now but I will no longer be going. My last experience was 2 couples 4 plates. My meal was fine I got the chicken parm. 2 of the other plates we lousy and my friend was sick afte words on the toilet. Barely made it home. I will no longer be going to olive garden a once fam fav. :(

Reviewed 10 August 2010

Olive garden foods is the sane everywhere, I find. Dovwgatvmajrs this place stand out was the service. Our waitress was amazing. Tiffany was her name. And she went out of het way for us. Eating out with 3 kids (2 u deer 6) cab be hard but she made it easy. Great attitude. Will go again next time we are in west palm.

Reviewed 18 February 2010

I don't know what has changed in the past 5 months but this restaurant is SO much better than it was this fall and summer. The waitstaff is friendlier and the manager is nicer. All around better place to eat.

Reviewed 28 November 2009

My last visit was a bad experience. I ordered a dish with risotto and asparagus. What I got was white rice. I have had this dish many times before. Strangely, the wait person and management denied ever serving it differently. This extended to the manager bringing out a bag of white rice to show it to me. I was disappointed at the stupidity of these two employees. They were more intent on proving me wrong and therefore making a scene than having at least a partially satisfied customer. It would have been so much better to say the cook what makes it isn’t in tonight. That would have been understandable and acceptable. They also showed consternation at my meager tip.

In short, they have lost a customer. I wonder if this could have happened at any of their over locations?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 February 2008

One of my favorite places to go. The atmosphere is nice and the food is good. The service is almost always exceptional.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook