“She figured out the root of my back pain”
Review of The Art of Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Art of Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides Therapeutic, Pain Relief and Relaxation massage
Reviewed 6 June 2011

On my initial visit, Leta spent a lot of time talking with me and visually looking at my imbalances, which I didn't even know I had! I was 4mm shorter in one leg, and while this may not sound like a lot, it was enough to produce significant lower back pain (and imbalances elsewhere). I had gone to 1 primary care physician, 1 physical therapist, 2 chiropractors, and a handful of massage therapist, and my back pain was only getting worse. Leta was the ONLY ONE who ever considered whether I had any structural imbalances that could be causing my pain. Once we figured that out, she was able to guide me on what to do to manage the imbalances. From her expertise with structural integration bodywork, she knew how to loosen up the years of tight muscles that were preventing me from becoming balanced again. I am happy to report that after a couple months of Leta's healing touch and valuable knowledge, I am feeling better than I have in a long time. I cannot recommend Leta enough!

Reviewed 5 April 2011

I have been having massages from Lita for the past 6 months. I have nerve damage from a back surgery and had a lot of pain in my left foot and toe. I also had lower back pain. Lita has worked on alignment and flexablilty. I now wear shoes I couldn't wear before because of foot pain. I have not had as many problems with my lower back and my balance is so much better. I recommend the Art of Massage with total confidence.
Mary Joyner

2  Thank maryj64
Reviewed 17 September 2010

I recently had a knee replacement and had been having a hard time stretching my leg in physical therapy, i was in alot of pain, but i was very stiff and swollen, Leta has special training in massage therapy for post op and various other perticular issues, i've been four times so far and my leg is so much looser now, also my leg had been bad for so long I have to rearrange the way I walk, she took some extra time and showed me how to work on retraining my walk! Definitely worth the drive across town!

2  Thank LmaGulfport