“Great breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Gulfport
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Super cute beautiful small cafe with nice ambiance. Its a pink house situated in a courtyard on Beach boulevard. We had breakfast here, and the Tripple Carl coffe makes your day! Three tables and a long menu, it's hard to choose between all the good things and if you can't make up your mind the owner will surprise you!

1  Thank Anna R

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Holy moly, I never write reviews even though I am constantly trying and searching for new and unique places. This place rocks my freaken socks off!! Okay so where do I even begin?

First of all James (owner and head chef) used to work at the Vinoy's 4 star restaurant in Downtown St Pete, so this guy knows what he is doing, plus he is friendly and super unpretentious. He's so down to earth, you would never know he's cooked along side Emeril and other famous people- and that he's also been on the food network!! He takes pride in everything he makes and will go out of his way to make people happy.
IE. stay open after hours for his customers, make special items. He spent 6 hours hand grinding herbs and spices for his Moroccan coffee- trying to get the recipe just right for a guy who just came back from a tour in Afghanistan. I mean what?? Amazing. And holy crap that Coffee will blow your mind! I'm waiting for my second round right now, as we speak! (Or type)

Originally, he started the place off as a tea cafe-(a variety of different loose teas- OMG the Chai latte is to die for- no fake syrups- the real deal and every sip is incredible) At the request of his customers, he started doing coffee- but no espresso machines- it's all quality hand done to keep the rich flavors!

Speaking of quality, no microwaves here - another bonus.

Can I tell you- the Eggs Benedict is the best I've ever had in my life!? I get these every where I go, and this one is so good, I literally feel euphoric on every bite! (He makes his English muffins from scratch!!)

This place is quirky - like the town of Gulfport- so keep this in mind as there's only 1 or 2 tables inside and mostly outside seating. Also expect a little bit of a wait, he makes everything fresh as you order it and it's a tiny place- so don't get all crazy - quality is worth the wait- so sit back and Enjoy yourself!

I'm obsessed with this place- James also does catering- so I will be using him and referring him for every event for the rest of my life.

You have to try this place!!!

1  Thank Lauren K
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Apathetic and slow service didn't make up for the food. Seaweed salad was ok and the rolls were tasteless, cukes and cilantro were soggy.

2  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I was about to write my review and a recent review popped up saying T & Me "feels like home" and that really sums it up! I'm addicted to this place and I'm not even a Tea lover!
The food is so good and unique! The Tiffany Tart is my favorite--- flatbread with goat cheese, zucchini, tomatoes, and artichokes. I've tried to replicate it at home and can't compare!

I stopped in again today to grab a coffee and a breakfast sandwich (The Hope's Favorite--probably the best bagel sandwich I've had in Fl since moving from NY in '04. Even my friend from NYC liked the bagels last week!) ---and wound up staying for over an hour & half. It felt like Cheers, without the bar.

James is fantastic! So outgoing and personable and regular locals are so welcoming and inviting. I live close by and can't wait to start going more!

Great location too---it's a bit hidden from the main road back in the art courtyard, but it's only blocks to walk to the water and the Gulfport Pier.

Oh, and the beverages are yummy too!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We went into T and Me while visiting Gulfport for a Pub Crawl. This place has such a fun and friendly staff. It is one of those places that you feel at home immediately. We got iced saki bombs on our stop here, and they were delicious. I look forward to going in there for a cup of tea or coffee next time we are in the area!