“Gulfport Cafe”
Review of Gulport Cafe - CLOSED

Gulport Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: it is on urbanspoon and yelp
Delevan, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gulfport Cafe”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Visiting from New York we stopped at Gulfport cafe for lunch. The food was great!!!! We had egg salad sandwiches burgers and breakfast lol. My daughter and my aunt went with us. My aunt lives in Florida and she took us there. It's a beautiful location near the water. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Corinne L

Land o lakes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food and the service was fabulous! My breakfast was tasty. It is definitely a place I will be visiting again!

Lithia, Florida
“Fabulous lunch with dear friends”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I had a wonderful hamburger! It was cooked just right and the fries were yummy! The atmosphere was really friendly and I loved the old Florida feel! I have told all my friends what a cute place it is and will go back soon!

Winterport, Maine
“Tastes as bad as it looks.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I usually don't eat at restaurants that are in run down looking plazas but I know from experience that sometimes little hole in the wall places can surprise you with the best food. lol not this place. My order was to go bc I live nearby. When I walked in the entire place was empty (bad sign) and it was very hot. It was so hot I would not have been able to eat inside anyways. The server handed my food over and she was a little overly excited (probably bc we were the first customers in a while). When I opened my greek salad at home the disappointment set in. It was a very small and very plain salad but the weird huge black olives tasted rotten. I have never met an olive I did not love! Until now. My daughter's chicken ranch wrap was just boring. ...barely anything in it and the meat was clearly the cheapest industrial turkey or chicken whatever it was. Just a wrap you'd expect your non cooking husband to make, not restaurant quality. Definitely won't be going back.

Gulfport, Florida
“Our usual spot for Saturday brunch”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

What can I say, Karen, Armand and the gang always greet us like family. The service is top notch, the atmosphere is funky, tree-huggin' hippie-ish, the music takes you back to the 60's and the food is just good ol' comfort food! - plenty of it too! Our favorites are the Retro omelet and the Patty Melt with onion rings, oh, and you can't beat their home fries.

• Visited May 2014