“Cuban Food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Cuban Food!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The food, the ambiance and the service is exceptional. The owners are AWESOME!! I love this place......A+!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Sangria!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I already reviewed this restaurant, but forgot to mention that they served us some of the best red Sangria we've ever tasted...it was good and the pitcher was generously sized...

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PhillyFarmers
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Authentic and delicious!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I were famished after finally arriving in Tampa, checking into our hotel, and unpacking. We didn't want to have to think too hard, we just wanted to find a casual place to eat with delicious food. And boy, did we hit the jackpot! I grew up eating the food on this menu, and it hit the mark. Absolutely delicious...I had the lechon asado, as recommended by previous reviewers, and I was so glad I did. The decor in the restaurant is kitchy and too busy, but pay no mind, the food is well worth it, and the service was good enough. I would've paid twice as much to have food that good.

Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good Cuban Food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food was flavorful, the service good and the atmosphere fun. I will recommend to friends & family. We will go again!

• Visited February 2014
“Cuban!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food here is fantastic. Service is sometimes slow, but worth it. You can get freshly rolled cigars here, too! If you love Cuban food or haven't had any and want to try the real thing, this is your destination.

Visited August 2013