“Clean wuth everything one would need.”
other travellers have booked this property
Oct 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Oct 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December
Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Kitchen and breakfast bar
En-suite to main bedroom.
Large walk in wardrobe off main bedroom.
Main bedroom overlooks pool and deck.
2nd Bedroom with very comfortable quality mattress. Room has TV and large wardrobe.
Twin Bedded room + Flatscreen TV. Radio alarm.
Enjoy the feeling of privacy when lounging due to the opaque screening.
At rear.Peaceful location, no golf course maintenance noise, no shadows from any trees.
Alternate rear view - not back to back with another villa. May 2018.
Enjoy relaxing at side of your own pool at end of day.
Entrance to Southern Dunes Clubhouse & Tavern On The Dunes
Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club
The Dunes
Bar & TV's at Tavern On the Dunes.  Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Bar meals.Happy Hour 4-7
Southern Dunes Golf Shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
her0nc0ve
Charlottetown, Canada
“Clean wuth everything one would need.”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had our best vacation ever. Located in a very safe and friendly area. Julia and Ian the property management people were so nice and ready to help make our vacation so great. Pat the owner is wonderful to deal with and gets back to you promptly. She seems like a friend who we knew all our life. I strongly recommend this house and area to anyone. We have already booked next year for two months. (Can't wait)

17 May 2018
Oh thank you so much H. for your brilliant review. So pleased you enjoyed your stay and I will forward your compliments onto our Management Co.
meka2566
Newport News, Virginia
“Christmas Break!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I don’t know where to begin..... Patricia was the best by far with helping my family and I in having the break vacation ever! The house had everything we needed! My family loved the pool! I’m glad that we asked for the pool to be heated in the winter cuz some days it was cold. But sense the pool was heated it was perfect!! I would definitely come back!! Thank you again Patricia for all your help from being to end!

5 Jan 2018
Thank you so much L. for taking the time to write your great Review.
We do like to ensure everything is as it should be for our Guests and it is so gratifying when they mention they would like to return - showing they must have felt at home and enjoyed their stay. I'll miss our little messaging! Good luck with your house move.
ntdanry
Greve, Denmark
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a great stay, both house and area is very good.
We were able to pospone our stay with a week since Irma arrived the week we should hare arrived, no trouble with the owner at all.

We can recomend this house any time

11 Oct 2017
Thank you so much N. for taking the time to write your review, it is very much appreciated. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and glad I could still accommodate you a week later than you planned. Wouldn't have been much fun for you if you'd had to arrange a rental at such short notice. Thanks again for deciding to chose our villa
Stuart O
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Excellent, well equipped villa”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Two of us stayed for a week end of Sep, early Oct 2017. The property is a modern 3 bedroom villa on the gated Southern Dunes golf resort. Fully equipped with all mod cons, including its own swimming pool and outdoor area. A very comfortable, clean and roomy villa. Around 30/40 mins by car to reach any of the Disney or Universal theme parks. The local area is well built up and it has a large Walmart supermarket at the entrance to the villas, which is extremely handy. There are also many good eating places within a short drive and the golf clubhouse is close by which is good for food and drink. The English owner is easily contactable and proved very helpful in assisting us with our stay. I would definitely recommend this property and would certainly stay again in the future.

Your age range 35-49
9 Oct 2017
Thank you very much S. for your complimentary Review which is very informative, is very much appreciated and no doubt helpful to anyone wondering about staying at our villa on Southern Dunes.
ninarV778...
Orlando, Florida
“Beautiful home highly recommended”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have stayed at Siuthern Dunes before through a travel agent so thought we knew what we were getting, we were wrong. The villa may have been identical but the cleanliness and service were a class apart.
From the start Pat kept in touch with us at regular points and even let us know about the new settees they had bought.... which were sooo comfy and magically made my eyes close whenever i sat on them!!!
I was pleasantly surprised regarding the cleanliness of the villa as it genuinely was spotless.
We had a very unique situation in the arrival of hurricane Irma. Pat was in contact from the uk and checking we were ok as much as our family members were which was nice and the icing on the cake when she wouldn't charge us an extra day at the villa as our flight was cancelled and the airports all closed.
I would highly recommend this villa to anyone who asks. Thank you Pat

16 Sep 2017
Thank you very much for taking the time to do the lovely review. I'm a so pleased you found the villa to your liking, we go out to it twice a year and like to keep things up to scratch. I am same with the new settees, just want to relax and in no time feel I want to dose off! New lounge carpet hopefully when we go in Oct. We have had the villa from new, 13 1/2 years ago and never been at the mercy of a hurricane before thankfully! Thanks again N.
Ian L
“Perfect holiday home”
Reviewed 9 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villa is on a lovely golf complex, with all amenities close by. The villa was comfortable and spacious with a nice pool.

10 Sep 2017
Ian thank you very much for taking the time to do your Review, it is very much appreciated and I am so pleased you were happy with the Villa and Southern Dunes.
MORAG C
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Villa was excellent good value for money.”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa is in Haines city in southern dunes which is located on a golf resort. Golf club restaurant is good value for money food is excellent. We have stayed in this villa about 5 times owner is excellent extremely helpful.

4 Jul 2017
Thanks so much M. for your great review, it is appreciated as I guess you are probably busy just having returned. Pleased you enjoyed your stay once more and I agree Southern Dunes Clubhouse is good for food, so nice to be able to have on site. Would love to welcome you both back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing