“Excellent Villa, Great location, secure.”
other travellers have booked this property
Formal dinning table
Table with 6 chairs on pool deck
Big pool area
Spa
Fishing Dock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stuart E
“Excellent Villa, Great location, secure.”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Villa was in good condition with everything we needed as a family of 8.

The location was fantastic with security manned gates at the entrance to the estate gave great peace of mind.

A sort drive away on the main road provided access to restaurants and shops.

All Disney locations are a short drive away down the I4. Couldn't have been easier for our first Florida trip.

Would definitely book villa again when we are ready to come again.

Many thanks

Stuart

Your age range 35-49
23 Aug 2018
Hello Stuart, It is great to know your family has had a great vacation in my Villa! Thank you very much for your nice review, I hope you will come back again in future!
Best regards, Jasmine
Fearless5...
“Hot and MISERABLE”
Reviewed 20 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I booked this home for our family vacation this year and our vacation was ruined. So knowing that the owner will get a chance to rebut I'll give you the best argument I can think of. My family and I had been planning a vacation since February. We chose Orlando, Florida because we wanted to go to Universal Studios and just enjoy the freshness of the city. About an hour before our check in I got a call from the owner who informed me that the a/c was broken and couldn't be fixed until the next morning. I told her I had family members who were on medication and couldn't be in the heat. She offered to pay for our hotels for the night, but, being that we had 15 guest, I didn't want to cause that type of hardship on her. So I told her I would speak with them and let them know that she told me the air was broken and that she also told me that the house was about 80 degrees and it would be in the low 70's outside that night so it shouldn't be too bad. She also informed me that she would refund me for the night and if we went to get fans she would reimburse me, so we decided "one night shouldn't be too bad"... Guy came on Saturday, we left for Universal Studios and he claimed to had fixed the air but he did not! He also told her that we (my family) dropped the air down to the 60's, which was also a lie.The air would blow cool for about 5 minutes when we first turned it on then NOTHING for the remainder of the time. So it was hot all three nights, I'd returned the fans that we purchased (trying to be considerate of her) flies were flying everywhere, the trash outside stink, I was studying for another BAR exam, sweating, and just MISERABLE. OUR VACATION WAS RUINED BY FLIES AND HEAT AND THE ONLY ESCAPE WAS THE A/C IN OUR VEHICLES!! I spent the trip trying to be considerate of her and she had the nerve to question me about the a/c, the trash that we left IN THE DUMPSTER (which there was already trash there), and told me she had to think about whether she wanted to refund me for that one night that she promised. I find it quite ironic that she had a fan in EVERY single room and she also had fly swatters and bug spray... My guess is that she had been having problems with her A/C and her flies but just didn't tell it to me!! Nevertheless, she has a very beautiful home and the pictures are quite accurate.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Aug 2018
I am very sorry that the AC was down during your stay. The property manager found it was broken on the day you checked in. We had tried very hard to fix it, but since it was broken in 2 parts unexpectedly and it hapened on weekend so the issue wasn’t solved until Monday. I never said I had to consider whether I would refund you or not. I had refunded you the next day you checked out despite that you had brought 5 more people than you original booking(you booked 10 but brought in 15 peoples) and generated amount of garbage in the house. We always put our guests’ satisfaction as the first priority, we will continue to provide the best service for our majority reasonable guest in future.
Honneedee
Dearborn, Michigan
“5 star”
Reviewed 17 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Our family had a spectacular stay here. The distance between all parks was acceptable and we were able to retreat back to the villa for privacy and relaxation. We would highly recommend for any vacation getaway.

31 Jul 2018
Hello Debra, thank you so much for your nice review! It was great to have your family stayed in my villa. We hope you will come back again in future!
Best regards,
FarAway70...
“Awesome family vacation.”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Went on a family vacation to experience a Disney vacation. We decided to stay in a house -vs- a hotel, it was the best decision. The owner was wonderful to work with. The house accommodated all 9 of us with a few beds to spare. We all enjoyed the game room and swimming pool. We did have the pool and hot tub headed per a recommendation in another review, I also would recommend to do this. There was plenty of space for quite time too. the gated community housed other rented property and home owners. We walked in the neighborhood several times. It felt safe and secured. The neighborhood was very quite. There was several stores, restaurants, gas station, and expressways close to the house. I would definetly stay here again.

Marty

31 Jul 2018
Hello Marty, thank you so much for your nice review! We hope you family will come back again in future. Happy Summer!
Jamie W
“Amazing stay!!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our family had an amazing stay in this beautiful home! There was so much for the kids to do with the pool and game room! The pool and hot tub were put to good use by our kids:) The home was clean and there was plenty of room for all of us. The neighborhood for walks for very nice. We would definately stay again. Just a couple minor things was the drip pan on the grill should be replaced and a couple more supplies like paper towel and dish wash detergent. Very minor and wouldn’t change wanting to stay there again. Wish I could put more then 5 stars! Loved it!

28 Feb 2018
Hi Jamie,
Thanks you very much for the nice review! We are so happy to hear that your family has had a great vacation in my house! Your advice is very valuable for us, I have asked my property manager pay more attention to the details and put more supplies (toilet paper rolls and detergent etc) before our guest checkin.
Sincerely yours,
Dreamer64...
“Good family home in 24hr security gated community”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Arrival was simple and straightforward, being checked in by security at the gates and directed to the Villa (third nearest Villa to security gate).
The entire family felt safe here in this family friendly environment.

The property had 4 good bathrooms, together with an inside and outside downstairs toilet and wash room.

There was an excellent Walmart less than a mile away and also a Publix Supermarket a little over 2 miles the other way on highway 27.

The route to Disney, Universal etc. is very straightforward, if a little longer than we had expected. Most times it was 30 minutes to Disney, but an average of 40 to SeaWorld, Universal or the airport.

Paying the extra to have the pool and hot tub heated was well worth it and there was a games room with air hockey, pool and table football - although all these could be updated.

The Kitchen and the washing and drying machine all worked well and there is a good BBQ.

I believe the owner is planning some major refurbishment over the next couple of years and our family will consider this Villa for our next trip to the United States.

Camper639...
“Very nice house in quiet area”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

6 adults and 8 children lived in the house for a week. The area was very nice and quiet and felt very safe since it is behind guarded gate. We had no problems with beds for everybody, and the house has plenty of bathrooms. The playroom was not tidy though and all facilities were not in good order. In the kitchen we missed some cooking equipment. Also number of glasses, cups and plates was too low for our rather large group of people. But all together we had a great time in the house, and we were all very satisfied. Worth mentioning is also the great information service provided by Jasmine Villa. They always responded quickly to all my emails and kept us fully updated with relevant news.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lot of space
Liked least: Lack of tools and stuff in the kitchen
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Feb 2018
Thank you very much for the nice review! Your feedback was very important to us, we have checked the device in playroom and we also equipped the kitchen with plenty of supplies to meet the requirements of large group, there should be no issue for our future guest.
Sincerely yours,
Jasmine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing