“Great Villa”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SANDHURST VILLA

Pool table
Games room
Kitchen
Villa floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

TonyaOnAT...
Fredonia, Kentucky
“Great Villa”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in January 2015

I stayed here with my parents, my husband, and our 8 year old son over Martin Luther King weekend in January 2015. My extended family has a small reunion during this weekend each year, as the kids are out of school on Monday. The villa was very clean. The carpet had been recently replaced and was brand new. We had plenty of space. My son loved having a bicycle to ride while we were there. There was a large selection of movies to watch as well.The owners were very quick to answer inquiries during the booking process. We had no issues during our stay, it was clean and well kept. I would highly recommend staying here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Dec 2016
Thank you Tonya. We look forward to welcoming you again in January.
anloui
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Family Trip June'15”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Very easy to find from the airport as we were given full directions from the owner, This villa is situated on gated community so is very safe and secure
On arrival, very surprised at how spacious and clean everything was and there is everything the you could possibly need, (comprising of 2 double rooms with1 en suite 1 twin room, 1 bathroom and the sofa converts to a sofa bed)
The light in the garage was not working and contacted the management company who very quickly sent someone to repair,
The location is very central to the Disney parks & Universal, the longest we drove was to Legoland which was 50-60mins away, and you can relax on the local golf course which I just a short walk away
the pool is not massive but is big enough to cool you down after a long day,
All in all I would definitely return to sandhurst villa and would recommend to you, family and friends

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: pool area is very relaxing
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Dec 2016
I think the reference to the longest drive is for Universal, as LEGOLAND is only about 15 minutes drive away. We'd be happy to have you return anytime.
nottingham
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013

14 Dec 2016
Thank you. We hope you'll return some day.
Crawley Down
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Older travelers
17 Feb 2014
Thank you Barbara. We'd be delighted to have you as guests once again!
Coventry
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway
17 Feb 2014
Thank you Elliott. We hope you'll return again sometime!
Canada
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
16 Feb 2014
Thank you Bunny. Pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
Hazel.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing