“Amazing Villa!!”
Luxury lake front villa.
Luxury lake front villa. Luxury lake front villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Awesome pool deck.
Awesome pool deck with magnificent lake view.
Awesome pool deck with magnificent lake view.
Awesome pool deck.
Balcony overlooking pool.
Spacious luxury living.
Spacious Kitchen with all mod cons.
Spacious Kitchen with all mod cons.
Dining table, seats eight people.
Master Bedroom 1 with en-suite and Super King Bed.
Master Bedroom 2 with en-suite and Super King Bed.
Master Bedroom 3 with en-suite and Super King Bed.
Bedroom 4 - Double Bed and Single Bed.
Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Beds.
Awesome pool deck, spectacular at night.
Awesome pool deck, spectacular at night.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
QualityPo...
Scotland UK
“An awful experience in more ways than one.”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This is a lengthy review of what can only describe as being the worst rental property I have stayed in over the last 25 years of renting holiday accommodation in Florida.

My Family and I stayed at this Villa May in to June of this year. This was our second time staying at this property following on from a 3 weeks stay in June 2015. On our first visit the Villa was very poorly presented in relation to cleanliness and there were also many damaged items and poor facilities as a result of damage caused by previous guests. I addressed this with the owner and was advised that this was a failing on the part of his Property Manager. As the property is located in a good location overlooking the Lake and with privacy on both sides I decided to book for 2016 as the owner offered me a discount to compensate for the issues we had experienced. In addition he gave me his personal assurances that all of the issues that were experienced on the first visit would be rectified and the Villa would be clean on arrival. His assurances turned out to be worthless as will become clear as you read this review.

On arrival we were horrified to find that the Villa was in a worse condition to the previous year. My Families holiday was completely ruined as a result of this. We were assured by the property owner that there would be a full spring clean carried out prior to our arrival as he had blocked off 4/5 days to have this done. It later transpired that this clean had not taken place hence why the Villa was filthy with dead insects on some floor areas and in the light fittings. One of the leather sofas in the sitting room was badly stained and overall the Villa was in a very poor condition with live insects inside some of the kitchen cupboards. During our stay we had to give up time to allow a plumber to access the Villa to replace the broken kitchen tap which we found to be damaged on our arrival. On a separate occasion we had to give up our time to wait for a TV Engineer to repair the cable box. None of the smart TV’s in this property would connect to the internet. Not what you would call “state of the art”.

The swimming pool wasn’t regularly cleaned during our 3 week stay and we had to contact the Property Manager several times to have this done as the pool was continually covered with dead bugs. There was also a broken ceramic tile on the wall between the pool and the hot tub. We found the broken tile on the bottom of the pool the first day we used it. The storage boxes beside the pool were full of old broken pool toys left behind by previous guests. The pool cover was left crumpled in a corner and was covered in dead insects and dirt. There were two barbeques left outside the pool screen which were filthy and attracting lots of ants and bugs. I had to contact the owner to have the barbeques removed. The loungers were filthy and one had lots of stains and what looked like mould growing on it. During our first week the Property Manager did not put the rubbish bins out for collection as they are supposed to, so it left us with little space for our rubbish as the bins were almost full from the previous guests. Overall the service of the property manager was extremely poor.

The overall condition of the Villa is tired internally and externally. The towels and linen are mostly worn and some towels have holes in them. The pots and pans were scratched burned and stained, there were insufficient drinking classes and for reasons best know to the owner a significant amount of drinking cups that would be bought at Them Parks were left in the cupboards. The coffee maker was unusable and the toaster that was reported a broken last year was still there. The toaster was replaced nearing the end of my stay with a cheap toaster bought from Walmart. The oven was filthy as was the top of the fridge and there were few usable pots and pans. The waste plug was missing from the basin in the upstairs bathroom, light fittings were broken, light bulbs were blown and not replaced, and there was dirt and filth accumulating on numerous surfaces within the Villa such as bedside lamps, mirrors and tables. The wardrobe doors were damaged and were difficult to close, there was black mould on the inside of all the windows, and there were dead insects inside the bedroom light shades and also above the dining table. Not really what you would expect to find in a property that is advertised as being luxury accommodation.
During our stay I contact the owner several times by email and telephone and also met with him at the Villa on the last day of our stay. I showed him all the areas of concern and he once again blamed it all on his Property Manager. Two weeks after my return to the UK the property owner phoned me and confirmed that the scheduled spring clean didn’t take place. He made all sorts of excuses as before and blamed his Property Manager again. He offered me a refund of 5% of the £3003.00 I had paid for the rental. This was a complete insult and as he would not improve on this offer even after being sent a lengthy letter and a two page list of all the issues of cleanliness and damage. He made no further response.

Overall the worst thing about this experience has been the utter contempt of the property owner Mr Bal. He continually blamed others and took no responsibility for the assurances and promises he made to secure my booking. As he is the property owner the buck stops with him and not the Property Manager. It’s a sad day when you have to take legal action to resolve a complaint. Mr Bal was given every opportunity to resolve matters and he chose to ignore me. He has now made a settlement after been contacted by my Lawyer to avoid having to go to court.

Additional points to note; This Villa is not wheelchair accessible as stated on trip advisor other than to the entrance level. The property is on three levels and I fail to see how a disabled guest would easily manage to get to the lower levels and pool deck. There was no access available to the garage on both of my stays as the owner allows his Property Manager to use the garage as a store room. The photos shown on his website and others sites he uses at the time of writing this review are out of date as the sofas that are shown were removed prior to my arrival in June 2015. Only in the last few weeks has he even updated his guest reviews. On the 29th of June this year the most recent review shown was from January 2015 written by David from the UK.

Don’t just take my word for how awful this Villa is, please see the photos and decide for yourself if this Villa is worthy of a 7 Star rating and description as being “BEST VILLA IN CALABAY PARC AT TOWER LAKE” “Your Home Away From Home” “Our home is Pure Class, High Quality and loaded with luxury features and benefits”. “It is state of the art and has everything required for the perfect vacation”.

I have over 100 photos to show the poor condition of this property, sadly TripAdvisor only allow space to show 10.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving the property to return home.
Liked least: The poor cleanliness of the Villa and being taken for a mug by the Property Owner.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
25 May 2017
Following this guests stay at my villa it has come to my attention that this guest has rented villas in the past from other villa owners in the same community and has also criticised their homes after departing. He makes it very difficult to verify or rectify his concerns during his stay but then lists issues not previous advised and proceeds to claiming money back. Please be advised.
Solihull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Orlando, Fl
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing