“Scary”
Review of Home Town Buffet - CLOSED

Home Town Buffet
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Scary”
Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

This place is horrible. The carpet floor is disgusting and everything looks ugly. I didn't Ike the food either.

1 Thank Sol R

Weeki Wachee, Florida
“Ughh!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I was excited to find a buffet in this area, but it failed miserably. There were plenty of empty tables, but all of the booths were dirty and had not been tended to by the staff. We went in shortly before the dinner hour and got the lunch price. I was glad we didn't pay more for this. The further in we walked towards the opposite wall, the worse the smell was. As we reached the last aisle, the smell was like a rotting corpse. My husband walked to the additional room they had and it was much better, as far as smell. I still had reservations about eating, since they obviously didn't care about the cleanliness of the dining room, I would probably be horrified to inspect their kitchen habits as well. I can not imagine how a company would stay in business when they put no effort into cleanliness, and the management obviously did not care. I have never written such a scathing review, but this was beyond disgusting, no seconds chances from me on this one.. I will not return.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank LuSparkles
South Florida, Florida
“A good find”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

While shopping at a near by clothing store I happend to see the Home Town Buffet in the same strip mall. The service staff was very pleasant and the restaurant was clean and cozy.
I especially liked the way the sections were partitioned. It made you feel you were dining more privately and the acoustics was good so you did not hear a lot of noise.

The food was average but it was ample. I later found that Home Town Buffet has a club that you can enroll and they send you special offers. That is a nice perk which will bring me back.

• Visited May 2012
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We enjoy going to old country buffet and ryans in pa. This is part of the same company but was no comparison to the food and service in pa. We were not satisfied.

• Visited October 2011