“True Italian Food”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 100 yds South of Hallandale Blvd West side of U.S.
Transit: Within a half block of the South side of Hallandale Beach Blvd on the West side of U.S.1 (South Federal Highway)
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We come to this area once a year on vacation and this is our "go to" restaurant before our cruise. Excellent food, personal service, huge potions and sharing is encouraged. Six of us enjoyed a great dinner, our waiter was attentive and made some relevant suggestions which we followed and were not disappointed. Also has a great wine selection at reasonable prices.

We will be back.

1  Thank Mike P

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday night, like others have mentioned you easily could think this was in NY/NJ with the patrons inside. The service was slow to take our order but the food came out fast. The bread was warm and tasty but the marinara sauce was pretty bland on the pasta. NOTE: pasta portions are LARGE, you could easily spit a half-order of pasta and full salad for 2 adults!

1  Thank travel23
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The brunch buffet is the best value out there. For $8.99 it's classy, clean, good service and all you can eat. The bread is out of this world. You would think you are back in NY. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Arrived and valet took the car, off to a good start. The bruschetta is delicious; real good flavor and nice size serving. The dinner we went to was a buffet style event so it is hard to give the restaurant an overall rating. But, what we did try was very good and tasty; we had some Penne Vodka, Chicken Marsala, Parmesan Chicken, and meatballs, all were delicious. We ordered some bottles of wine and finally the singer began her rounds, I had heard of a great voice but had yet to hear one, and then she began. The music, food, group of friends and ambiance all played a big roll in making this evening a memorable one. The Tiramisu at the end was enjoyed by many but to be honest, I have never been a fan so I stayed away. Nice to have a restaurant like this around and will definitely have to be back to try it on a regular evening.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

THE BEST IN A LONG TIME!!!!
I pride myself on fair reviews. I am a small business owner and have a few hundred reviews for my business.

This place is beyond AMAZING. I have never tasted food so good. Everything from start to finish was perfect. We had bread (hot) Caesar salad & Vodka penne which was spectacular. The other couple had the same with the exception of the pasta. They had spaghetti bolognese. Again fabulous. Desert was tiramisu. I have never tasted anything better (I own a bakery/deli)
Our waiter was patient and understanding as this was our first time there and we did not understand the family size portions. The family size serving of salad was enough for 4 of us.
Raul was awesome. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!!
We will definitely be returning!

Excellent job guys. My hat's off to you!