“a small restaurant with great tasty menu” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Vostok
Cuisines: Eastern European
Miami, Florida
“a small restaurant with great tasty menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

this restaurant opened about 3 months ago. this evening was my 2ND time here, and I'm sure going to go there again.this is a tiny restaurant with about 7-8 tables, run by a family of 3 (father, son and daughter). I'm quite familiar wit this type of menu, so it is easy for me to make comparison.they serve a Tajikistan/Georgian menu. their food is prepared very well, and you don't need to be familiar to find something you like.i was there with my wife and a friend. for starters we shared a Greek salad, which is as good as they come, herring with onions and boiled potatoes and Manti (very much recommended stuffed dumplings with lamb and onions). for main dishes we had their famous and authentic "PLOV" a rice pilaf with chuncks of lamb. all accompanied by a nice bottle of red wine.nothing like a Russian style Napoleon to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.

• Visited August 2013