“Return Visit - doesn't disappoint”

Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I always enjoy my stay here. Staff is super friendly and even enjoy the breakfast. I admit it's the standard complementary breakfast, but they do a good job. The rooms are clean and comfy. It's not near the beach, but everything else is close by and convenient. I will return the next time I travel to the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank contesia
Write a ReviewReviews (1,440)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Very friendy staff, cozy place, worth daily rates ($), clean and confortable room, simple but rich breakfast. If you are looking for somewhere near the beach or the airport, this is not the one, but is well located near aventura mall (good for shopping - but not the best). No single complain regarding the hotel ifself.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marietto g
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have traveled all over the world and have stayed at all levels of Hotels from cheap rooms to very expensive ones, this by far exceeds anyplace I stayed simply because of the staff, the most friendly helpful ever, as for the rooms very clean and comfortable, if your not sure where to stay in this area stop looking the Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura is the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Hotel would excellent if the just change the mattresses. We changed rooms due to a leaking ac, so I thought we were leaving the hard bed in that room. Nope it was in the other room as well. Only thing missing BETTER quality mattresses! Everything else was awesome!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Hotel was exceptionally clean. The rooms were large and nicely furnished. The staff was very friendly. The location was excellent and seemed safe with shopping and dining very close by. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of foods available. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank well-heeled580
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here for the Miami Carnival weekend, it is close to the events I wanted to attend. The hotel and surrounding area is very clean. My room was impressive: big clean bed, sofa chair, clean large bathroom. I enjoyed my room! The hotel offered a free hot breakfast every morning which was great! I must say that I received the best customer service from the front desk, thanks much especially to Omeyra she was particularly helpful. This hotel is now my new long weekend get away place to stay!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this Hampton inn with a group of friends attending a Ravens/ Dolphins game. About 20 mins from the stadium. Very clean, excellent staff. Coffee was always hot and fresh in the lobby- day and night.
Kudos to the engineer who helped us find a new room. We had trouble with the air conditioning in our room the first night and asked for a repair the next day. The engineer could not fix it right away so he obtained the list of empty, clean rooms and took me to see them so I could select a new room. I would not have expected that kind of service, especially from the engineer. He took ownership of the problem and made sure I was satisfied. Wow.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Marenas Beach Resort
Marenas Beach Resort
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
AC Hotel by Marriott Miami Aventura

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!