“Great Experience”

Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Visited the Hotel for a Family Reunion and Business and all the accommodations were Great . Clean Rooms, Great Staff, Nice Breakfast and Friendly Host . I will recommend this Hotel To my Friends ,Family and Business Partners

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great hotel, perfect location, wonderful and friendly staff and the rooms are super clean. I would recommend this hotel because of the great service and this is my third time staying at this location and the experience is always consistent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014

As with any of the Hampton Inns we've stayed it, the experience was comfortable and without disappointment. The reservation was made the same day of arrival and we we're still able to get the room we wanted. The staff was helpful and eager to please. While across the street from a major shopping center and dog track (?) it was still a little isolated and if wanted something other than what was in the beverage and snack machines you had some distance to go from the hotel because there was not snack bar to make such a purchase at the hotel. It's the first Hampton Inn I've seen that way. Still, Hampton Inn is a good "Go To" hotel when you have a need of that nature and it's a good quality stay at reasonable costs under any conditions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nice room and comfortable beds. Reasonably good breakfast. Comfortable beds and a nice room. Directly across from Gulfstream Park (if that is your cup of tea). Very service oriented staff. Very helpful. I had minor room issues (toilet bowl would fill intermittently and the shower rod needed stabilization). They were (of course) willing to fix these but I declined as nothing was sufficient to require immediate attention and I preferred my room to be let alone. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Hampton Inn was lovely. The location was convenient to the beach, shopping, and also dining. Check in and check out were both fast with friendly service. It was nice having beverages readily available 24 hours a day in the lobby. The included breakfast was good enough to get us going for the day. They had a waffle station, juices, cereal, fresh fruit etc.
The room itself was very clean. We had a king room with sofa bed. The room was a bit cramped- especially when the sofa bed was pulled out. Also, the sofa bed was small and right next to(like a few inches away from) the AC unit, so whoever slept there was FREEZING all night. Overall we would choose to stay here again if we're in the area, but we'd try a different room without the sofa bed option.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Enjoyed this Hampton inn very much. Every thing was first class. needed to stay there as we had a flood in our nearby home. Would recommend to our out of town friends. The room was clean and very comfortable. Everyone was helpful from the desk clerks to the breakfast people. will stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Let me start by saying I almost never complain. Life is to short to let things make you upset. This on the other hand needs to be addressed. This goes near the top of my worst stays at a hotel list. Very very disappointing. At times I could have sworn I had accidentally made reservations at Super 8 or LaQuinta. The room types I reserved should have been taken care of. They were not. I reserved two rooms with king beds. I am 6'7" and need a King bed for comfortable sleep. This was mentioned at the time we checked in but was ignored. The person checking us in was sleeping in a back office and it took 10 minutes of ringing bells and calling for someone for him to come. It was 1:30 am and I had called at 9pm when I was in Chicago and told the hotel I my flight had been delayed due to storms and that I would be in between 1 and 1:30am. I did not feel welcomed to this Hampton, I felt like I was interrupting someones nap and he was only helping us so we would go away faster. There was long black female hair all over the bathroom. On the back of the bathroom door, under counter in the under-sink storage area, on the shower curtain. Also The shower would not drain in either room I reserved for myself or my business partner. I showered in the morning, left for work and 8 hours later it still had not drained fully. There Is a Steak and Shake in the parking lot of the hotel and kids were sitting outside of their cars blasting music and talking loudly both nights of my stay at 2-3am. Probably nothing the Hampton could do but its still ridiculous that it is allowed to happen. All in all I will not stay at this Hampton location again. There is a Holiday inn express 2 miles closer to where I work when in the area. This was a very disappointing stay and totally disappointing as far as what I expect from Hampton.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Beachwalk Resort
Beachwalk Resort
#4 of 6 in Hallandale Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!