“What a great experience”

Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“What a great experience”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

From the point I checked in, to the time I had to depart this hotel I was constantly pleased by the service level and all the amenties that The Hampton Inn had to offer. The breakfast in the mornings was wide, not your run of the mill cereal offering, they had eggs, bagels, juices, sausage even a waffle maker. In the evenings they would put out cookies and coffee was available 24 hours in the lobby. The staff was fantastic and very accommodating. The room was big and the bed very plush. The only negative I saw was that the hotel is off a major traffic artery and there are not so many unique restaurant options within walking distance. Therefore will probably need a car if you stay here. Thanks guys for a great visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the poolside away from the noisy traffic.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
St. Augustine, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My family and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for business. The front desk staff was very courteous and we received excellent service. Yard House in walking distance nearby had great happy hour specials. Price seemed high for the area, but would recommend to others overall.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

As a Diamond HH member I stay at Hampton Inns all year long and this is certainly in the top 5%! Room was clean and the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the bathroom was a little dated and the toilet seat is actually almost yellow - gross. But other than that my stay was great and I will be staying here again.

Stayed July 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hampton Inn Hallandale is a great choice for families on vacation and business travellers alike. Conveniently located close to Aventura mall and many local attractions (Gulf Stream Casino is just across US1) it provides high quality service.
We were given an early check in, a late check out and very personal treatment all along our stay. The housekeeping manager even spoiled us with some of their 'afternoon cookies" that she separated for us so that we could try them after a long day at the beach.
As we are recurrent guests we see their improvements visit after visit. and the hotel staff does care.
If you are not interested in staying at a beachfront hotel or if you do not want to pay parking fees do not doubt it. It will surely make a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SILVIABRE
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was a one night stay for business travel, but I wish I had been able to stay longer. The room was very quiet and comfortable and the staff was excellent. Conveniently located very near Aventura Hospital. I will definitely return to the Hampton Inn when traveling in this area.

1 Thank Tracey B
port st lucie florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was my first time staying in Hampton Inn. Stayed there July 18-20th I was hesitant about this hotel but to my pleasant surprise it was great, The staff friendly and very professional they made sure our stay was a positive one. The rooms clean no foul smell, good breakfast great waffles and fresh cut fruits, coffee and tea always available, warm cookies in the evenings. The staff had good interaction with each other and that made for an overall great attitudes to the guess. Front desk and housekeeping A+. The only negative is I wish the hotel was bigger with more space in the breakfast room, larger lobby and AC in the halls and elevators

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank yamed1234
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The hotel in itself is fine. I generally really like Hampton Inn in Georgia and Florida. Went to the FL location for work with several colleagues. We've spent thousands of dollars here this week for rooms and conference room. The day clerk was wonderful, I asked her name and I believe it was Odiessa. The evening clerk however, Lanimar, was a horror. She was so dismissive, she went behind the wall at the front desk almost everytime we approached, and we would have to wait for her to return to even ask what we needed. We had to fly in two more colleagues who arrived at 1am and asked her for a luggage trolly. She told them, "they're all over the place, on different floors and so on, you'll just have to look around." Are you kidding me?! When I asked the morning person, I found out that the rude lady is actually a desk supervisor! Outraged. We've spent more than 10,000 dollars here this week easily and you can't find a luggage trolly? I won't be staying again. It was shocking, and I hate to say this because I actually prefer Hampton Inn, but it goes to show how one person can smudge your reputation. I will throw out there that everyone else was great, and if it wasn't for that one lady I would have rated highest possible. Hampton Inn, if you're reading this, I'm pretty sure about her name, she's a Caucasian woman with glasses that was working in the evenings. Thank you-

Room Tip: you may have a better view if you choose a room on the same side as the walk in lobby, you would hav...
2 Thank Felicia C
#2 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Beachwalk Resort
Beachwalk Resort
#4 of 6 in Hallandale Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura? Share your experiences!