Eddie Hill's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I keep going back to "Eddie Hills Sushi & Thai" restaurant & I'm always amazed with all the food I order. I recently had their 'Manny Roll' and it's sashimi with avocado, mandarins, ponzi sauce in the center of the sashimi roll with the same. It's a meal in itself but I'll order two & more items on the menu. Everything on their menu is great, fresh food. (try their coconut soup) I love, love this amazing place.

3  Thank tresjolie1000

Reviewed 20 April 2014

eddie hill's used to be a diner & our favorite breakfast place. now it still looks like a diner, but has the freshest sushi in town. the rolls are HUGE --- my husband and i share five rolls in most restaurants; here we can only eat three. the menu has something for everyone: if you don't like sushi, their thai food is wonderful also. over the last 10+ years, we've probably tried everything on the menu and have yet to be disappointed...

go to eddie hills --- and i promise, you'll love it too!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I love love love this place, Its always fresh, fast & friendly!! If u want fresh Cheap sushi, Thai, this ois the place, Been going there for years!!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

A great casual neighborhood restaurant with a varied menu of Thai and Japanese food. The restaurant is very small, so tends to be too crowed sometimes. Wish they could enlarge it or serve at their outside tables located in the front.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I must have driven by this little "diner" a thousand times before and never even gave it a look, but friends (in fact, multiple friends) told us about it and once we ate there, we were hooked!

Ok, so it is not fancy by any means and they do not create the unique dishes that you will get at Nobu, but all in all, Eddie Hills has the very best Sushi in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and their Thai plates are also outstanding, especially the Curry chicken and Pad Thai. Furthermore, it is great value for the money - REALLY great value!

If there is only one problem, it is parking, which is not enough. If you cannot find a space in the very limited lot, do yourself a favor and find one somewhere nearby and wait in line if you have to because it is so worth the minor inconvenience of getting in. They also deliver in the nearby area, but expect that delivery times will be somewhat long, so order well in advance of when you want the food to be delivered.

Great Job Eddie Hills!!!!