“Horrible service!!!!”

Price range: US$16 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a full service premier seafood and steak restaurant. We are located on the beautiful intra-coastal water way, overlooking passing yachts and pleasure boats. We have outside patio dining or inside dining both of which overlook the water way. We are ramp accessible to accommodate handicapped individuals. We have a full liquor lounge that also overlooks the water way.
Reviewed 3 September 2012

When my wife and i got inside she tried to order Calimari and I tried to order Shrimp Cocktail. We were told that they were out of all appetizers except soup and salad. When we got our salad it tasted like they used a knife that was previously used to cut seafood to cut the lettuce. There was a patron at the bar that brought his pet dog and the dog was on the bar counter. The bartender was handling the dog and still handling drinks and food without washing his hands. There were only 8 other customers in the establishment and we still had to wait 1hour and 15 minutes for our dinner. Both my wife and I's bake potato's were cold however my lambchops were good. Lastly there are no bathrooms inside. You have to ask the bartender for the key and go outside and around the corner. I will definitely not be returning.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We heard about this place from a concierge at the Westin Diplomat. This restaurant was more like a Greek bakery/deli restaurant. You can sit down in or outside by the water. You can drive there or catch the water taxi. The food was pretty good and the prices were reasonable. The service? I guess it would depend on which server you get.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

service was great, the food is excellent, i always get the seats outside, its a nice water view.I cant wait to go again.

Reviewed 13 May 2012 via mobile

Food is great. Waterway view is nice. Joseph is cool as well as the parmesan

1  Thank junior40Miami
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Ordinarily don't like to write a "poor review". However after driving, searching- sitting down and super disappointed.
Paid $3 just to park our own car, drinks didn't hold much but water. Shrimp cocktail- small, fish dinner bland.
Overall- wouldn't go back or recommend