“I love it, thank you!”

Rice Paradise
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: New healthy gluten free sandwich, salad and juice bar in Hallandale! Specialized in homemade, gluten free, sugar free and lactose free rice puddings and cakes, fresh salads, sandwiches, fresh squeezed juices and smoothies! A healthy restaurant in your neighborhood! Catering, pick up, take out and delivery available!
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Excellent service and food! Lot of home made and healthy products!
I especially loved the rice pudding and the smoothies!
Middle in Hallandale Beach very cute dining place! Vegetarian and gluten free products also available! Everything was fresh made.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My chicken club was generous, fresh and tasty. The salads are also fresh, and not boring like most "healthy" salads. The berry juice was amazing. Service was friendly unlike most juice bar. And no paper plates; it was served on simple, yet elegant pottery ware! A big plus.
I was too full for desert but they gave sample of their rice pudding which tasted homemade

1  Thank yellowgarden
Reviewed 6 March 2014

THis is an intimate cafe that has a huge selection of rice puddings, gluten free products, amazing sandwiches, crepes and fabulous salads. They are very friendly and encourage you to try all of their puddings. I am a regular customer of the nail salon next door and stopped in and they made me a fabulous salad which they brought over to me while I was getting my pedicure. The food is fresh, great presentation, and very fair priced. In fact, it was so good that after my pedicure I went back and ordered the same "protein" salad (spinach lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, grilled chicken, eggs and quinoa with oil and vinegar) to take home for my husband. It's in the same shopping plazing as Sage Bagels, Five Guys, an Italian restaurant, and Friendly Nails.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Had lunch, the food is excellent. All the menu is available gluten-free.
The patrons are very nice, excellent service. They make us sample what we want too.
Will go back often.