“Nice Stay with my girlfriend”

Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Nice Stay with my girlfriend”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I went to my for a house hunt and stay there for 3 days.
Excellent service , Excellent rooms ! Breakfast complete. fruits juices , and the waffle machine is a nice treat !!! I will always stay there !!

Room Tip: If you need a more quiet room ask for a room oposite the highway!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank FabioTominaga
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear FabioTominaga,

We really appreciate the great review you have left of our hotel and thank you for taking the time to do so. It is awesome to hear that you had a GREAT stay with us and that you will always return to our hotel when in the area. To hear such words from a first time guest is always very rewarding for us and encourages us to keep it up. We can't wait for the next time you are in town and good luck with the house hunting.

Best regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Turks
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great stay. Clean rooms. Waffle great. Only dislike would be the same breakfast items daily and limited seating. Beds a bit small. Spacious room. Contemporary feel. Equipped with both refrigerator and microwave.

2 Thank Traveller79Turks
Dear Traveller79Turks,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful comment about our hotel. I am very happy to hear overall your stay was great and you enjoyed your time here. I do apologize that you were not fully satisfied with our breakfast selection. We are working on changing our menu items every other day or so and hopefully next time you are in town the breakfast menu will exceed your expectations. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel from Friday August 1 till Sunday August 3,2014. The whole environment is not pleasant from greetings to comfort. We came in at 1:30 p.m. and we're told there is no empty room and this hotel has 4 p.m. check in. We came down Miami to see our friends from NJ. We have not seen them for eight years. We had scheduled dinner and needed to change ASAP. After 5 minutes conversation we were offered an empty room(217) and it was ready but no AC unit there. At the same time on our floor they had AC people changing AC units in other rooms. We offered to get it installed but it would make our plans for dinner changed. The end of this story we were not impressed with room quality, interior and people attitude. After remodeling lobby this hotel missing what makes it comfortable and pleasant. This hotel needs to have some work done. We not coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank oksanam70
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear oksanam70,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. When traveling to a hotel your comfort should be our number one priority but unfortunately we did not meet that standard. I apologize that we were not able to get you in as early as 1:30 PM and you had a to wait a little while. When we have the rooms available we check-in guests early; however, at the time you arrived we were not able to accommodate you but we were able to get you in at 2PM. As for the incidence of the air conditioner, I apologize that you had to endure such troubles but we did offer to switch your room which you refused and said you were completely fine with the room that it could be installed once you left. Lastly, I want to apologize if you felt that our staff was not friendly. We really make an effort to provide great customer service and I am sorry that we disappointed you. I understand why you would not want to return but hope that you will give us another opportunity to redeem our brand.

Palm Coast, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The stay was above and beyond for my last minute check in, rooms were very clean, breakfast was excellent, and most of all staff greeted me with smiles, everyone was very pleasant. This will be my hotel of choice when I'm back in South Florida.

Dear Diane K,

We really appreciate the time you have taken to write such kind words about our property. It is great to know that our staff was extremely friendly and that we were able to accommodate you on such a short notice. I also want to thank you for complimenting the cleanliness of our rooms and the service you received during breakfast by our staff. Once again thank you for staying with us and for making us the hotel of your choice. We hope to see you soon!

Hollywood/Aventura, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was my first stay at any Best Western Hotel. The staff at the Best Western Hollywood/Aventura, Hallandale Beach, Florida facility turned what began as a horrible experience at another hotel into a pleasant stay in the area.

1 Thank Herbert S
Dear Herbert S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a survey about our hotel. We really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we were able to turn your stay in South Florida into a pleasant one and hopefully we exceeded your expectations. We hope that you will consider staying with us again on your next visit to Hallandale.

Pompano Beach, FL, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

At check in (about 5:00pm), the room had a very strong musty smell. I called the front desk almost immediately letting the agent know. She let me know that housekeeping was already gone and there was nothing she would be able to do for the smell. When we returned to the room around 11:00pm, we turned the a/c onto the "high" setting and made sure it was on "cool." The following morning, my husband and I were sweating. I also discovered a used washcloth hanging over the top of the shower rod. Also, there were ants near the tv on the countertop and crawling on the bed sheets. There were hairs on the sheets, as well. I informed the lady at the front desk at check out about everything except for the hairs and a/c only because it was pouring down rain and it truly slipped my mind as my husband and I were trying to get our two small children into the car. I was told that due to the fact that I reserved using points, there was nothing she could do. The hotel is beautiful with the renovations, but it is clear that at least one housekeeper is not paying attention to detail.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Louise W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I once again want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. You are absolutely right and housekeeping should pay more attention to detail so that each guest is satisfied with the cleanliness of their rooms. We have taken the necessary measures so that each room is up to par with the appropriate standards and have retrained our housekeeping department so that all details are taken into account. However, I am happy to hear that you have accepted the 5,000 BWR Points as compensation for the issues and hope that you will consider staying with us a second time.

California
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We arrived at the hotel around 1 am since our flight got delayed and the front desk was nice and helpful. The lobby looks really nice. Got to the room and it was nice and clean with the ac already on. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was excellent, there's a make ur own waffle station. Overall it was a good stay for one night.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Kveexo
bestwesternHallndale, Administrative Assistant at Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Kveexo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am very happy that we were able to accommodate you at such a late hour and that you were completely satisfied with your choice. It is also great that the free breakfast was an excellent start to your day. We hope that you will come back soon and maybe for more time than just one night so that you really get to enjoy the perks of South Florida.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallandale Beach
#3 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
Beachwalk Resort
Beachwalk Resort
#4 of 6 in Hallandale Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura? Share your experiences!