“I love to visit the Hallandale, Florida”

Knights Inn Hallandale
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Me and my family had a very great time at the Knights Inn hotel. The hotel staff is very nice, especially Michael. he help with everything, with hotel and even finding the best places for the family to enjoy the vacation. we love the pool, its nice and warm at the night time. The hotel maid is very nice too, they even was the dishes for our family after lunch. we walk for less then five minutes to the beach, and the water is so beautiful. the hoel has the perfect location. we walk to the walmart just next door and the two huge shopping plaza is just one block away. the community of hallandale has free bus service around the city as well. we love the water taxi service that is avialable to travel to downtown fort lauderdale. the golf course is so huge and beautiful, and dauther wakes up every morning and jog around the area because it safe. the resturant that is on site makes the best pastries. the hotel is not five star, but the staff do thier best to provide to our family. and the very best price for room in the area.

Room Tip: The efficiency rooms or very nice. the A/C is very cold. and wifi is only in the lobby and pool area...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jack C

Reviewed 20 August 2012

My family and I trully enjoy staying at this hotel. the staff is amazing, and a great location. I love the heated pool, my family really enjoy the pool as well. Its just two block over the bridge to the beautiful hallandale beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank kayla c
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at Knights Inn. From the minute we check in, the service was great. The unit was clean and everything worked properly. The beds were comfortable. We loved the whole experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leslieg2012
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Don't be fooled by the pictures... The first room we rented was dirty. In the cupboard there was 2 cups, one broken in two and the other one the handle was broken. There was a cup in the microwave with scald milk in it.¨(don't know how long it was there.) The bed was very squeeky, everytime we moved we woke up the other couple that was with us.Next morning we went for breakfast and there was something in the cereal.They put us in another room but when we started to look around it was more filty than the other one.The oven was very very dirty,and the stove fan was discusting.The outlets on the walls didn't worked so we had no T.V.
Off course the lamps didn't work also.But the best part of it is that we had fleas crawling on the walls. We had rented for 5 days but we only slept one night. This is the worst we ever seen since we have been traveling...So be careful.....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Odilla B
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Don't expect much if you stay at the Knights Inn Diplomat. The water went hot/cold hot/cold during the entire shower. The bathroom had a strange strong smell but it looked clean. The room had a large fridge and a huge walk in closet and the king size bed was comfortable. You must carry your computer to the front lobby and the desk clerk will enter the password for the wireless connection. THEN you have to stay in the lobby while using the wireless because there was no service in the room. I asked the desk clerk if it was just my room without service and he said that it was most rooms had no wireless. The one thing going for this place is the location which is great! I only stayed here because I could not get a room for one night at the great place I usually stay in Hollywood. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Haymaress
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Do not stay here! You will regret it! Very nasty. Rude employees. Dirty Rooms. The only thing nice about this hotel is its location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank FTL777
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Simply Terrible. It’s a defunct Knights Inn that still has the big sign outside but "Mar Bay Hotel" is on the front door with stick on letters. Totally deceptive advertising. The room is old and worn out and I feel taken. Now, I’m not a prude, but I expected more. The room is dark and dingy. It’s dirty and depressing. It is certainly a slum dive that should be designated as a shelter for the homeless. It’s a shame that people can be taken like this. I feel really stupid and I should have known better. Oh well. We live and learn, I hope.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank goingcoastal1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hallandale Beach
Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach/Aventura
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach Resort
Days Hotel - Thunderbird Beach R...
#9 of 10 in Sunny Isles Beach
2 mi away
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
Ramada Hollywood Downtown
#45 of 72 in Hollywood
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Aventura Mall

Been to Knights Inn Hallandale? Share your experiences!