“A Nice Breakfast”
Review of Eggheads - CLOSED

Eggheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Good breakfast selections, good food and nice service. The place is clean and the people friendly. A bit pricely

2  Thank SUZANNE T

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went within the first few months it was open. My eggs were cold and the bacon was tasteless I rarely give bad reviews but it was so bad I never could get myself to go back. Maybe they were having a bad day. There were three other customers that day so no excuse for cold eggs

1  Thank Dalovian H
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We went for a late breakfast and found a very good selection with everything from eggs Benedict to chipped beef on toast. This is family run and they are quite friendly and efficient. Portions are large and we had very short wait.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We ended up here because we couldn't get breakfast where we went first. The service & friendliness of all the employees was great! Our waitress did a great job, but other servers also stopped with coffee. Well trained waitresses made the experience well worth the stop. The food was also very good; prepared as we ordered and very good. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a great breakfast. We usually get a fast food breakfast & you can't beat the prices for that, but we will return when we want to spend just a little more to get a little more.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

good food & variety of foods drinks selection clean friendly quick service close location good pancakes omelets