“This is where a lunch in that I attend was. Outstanding!”

Tuscany On the Meadows
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Hernando
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Everything was incredible from the food to the staff and even the atmosphere. The staff bought out salads and soups, then we had a buffet with so much food to choose from. I was so full when I left, but I wanted more food, how conflicting! Then, to top the wonderful staff and service, the last course of the day was cake! A decedant chocolate delight with drizzled strawberry sauce. I'd go back any day of the week!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Ann Marie, owner and manger of Tuscany On The Meadows is a real pro. She is easy to work with and rolls with punches. All bases are covered with incredible attentiveness to detail. Food prep was wonderful and service excellent. You can't go wrong using her for your special function

2  Thank Mitchell R
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I was given 4 short months to plan a wedding for my daughter and her fiance. As we had to deal with air force enlistment dates, we had little time to plan. Thank god for Ann Marie! She made this as easy and effortless as possible for both my daughter and I to select options to give them the perfect wedding day. Even with it raining, the ceremony went off without a hitch and our family was able to enjoy a fun filled night of excellent top notch food and dancing in celebration. Thank you Ann Marie, Dixie, Raymond, and the rest of the TotM staff for a memorable event. We love you guys and will definitely recommend you to any bride to be's out there. <3 (Also if you want a holiday party or anniversary celebration call Ann Marie. She does all types of events and is excellent at her job!)

2  Thank ShootingStarKF
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel has been renamed the Quality Inn and building has been updated. Tuscany is their banquet and meeting room operation. Also, a gazebo outside for special occasions. Caterer for food does a good job, but service runs slow.