“First time for a gyro”

Gyroville
Ranked #191 of 356 Restaurants in Hialeah
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My friend loves gyro's so I saw this on a groupon for another location. We went to the one near my home in Hialeah. This was the first time I ever had a gyro and didn't know what to expect? Wanted a Poseidon but they didn't have fish (so right off the bat, not happy) Got a Athena instead which was good. Didn't know how to eat it cause it was so big. Friend got a Zeus. Restaurant was freezing and music was weird but were both in our 60's so blood is thin and new music sucks. Only a few table inside and a couple out side. Served on a pizza tray which take up the entire table. Over all it was a new experience for me. I like it and still want to try a Poseidon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

They have great service & food. We were with our 2 year old & the waitress was very accommodating & attentive to her. The amount of food was great for the price. We love it & will go back again

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Now im not greek but i do like greek food. This was something i would always look to go for but my family not so much. We visited while in the USA on holiday it was a place we came across by chance so thought we would give it a try. We were certainly not disappointed the restaurant itself is pretty basic but the food was excellent. Everything tasted fresh and crisp and the value for money was great considering a lot of other food in the area seemed pricey. We went here about 5 days in a row it was that good. I reccomend anybody who is looking for a tasty fresh and good value for money bite to eat to visit here. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I’ve been fun of the Greek cuisine for many years and this shop hasn’t disappointed me at all. I’ve been twice; first in February of this year and more recently two weeks ago. The first time, the food tasted slightly too spicy to my wife and I…the second time, it was just fine. There is not a very extensive menu, they have the basics and they have done right. It is a Subway-type restaurant where they take you through an “assembly line” and ask you what type of bread you want, what type of meat etc. I cut to the chase and ask for regular gyros with everything in it and plenty of tzatziki sauce. Side dishes such as feta cheese, dolmades, spanakopita and tiriopita are very delicious as well. The place is well kept, restrooms are clean and the people behind the counter are young and friendly. Love the place!!

2  Thank Javier L