“Polo Norte Best Ice cream”
Review of Polo Norte

Polo Norte
Ranked #25 of 363 Restaurants in Hialeah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The best place to go for an ice cream is polo norte though not the one in 29 th street since it is under different ownership and everything is great even the owner is a great guy he has helped out people in crisis

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stopped here just for dessert, their ice creams are very good ..... maybe the best in Miami-Dade County. Very creamy and many tropical flavors. The service did not impressed me, let's say "average". Portions and prices are fair (not very expensive, either super-cheap). I also went to the one on the 29 St (Hialeah) the next day. I'm not sure if it is the same owner. Also very good ice cream; but here the service was POOR. I do not like places that completely ignore my presence because they are busy. You can ALWAYS greet the customers, offer them something or show them at least the menu so they can start looking for what they want (especially when they realize you are a new customer who is confused with the menu or the type of service the restaurant offers); and they can also apologize for making the customers wait while they finish with other customers. This is-unfortunately- VERY common in Latino Restaurants (at least in Miami). I understand customer service jobs are NOT easy, especially in restaurants; but they must understand too it is the type of work THEY chose, not me (or any other customer) and it is important for them to understand the customers are the ones who pay their salary and TIPS. By the way, WAY TOO MANY TABLES for the size of the place....waiters have to ask you, THE CUSTOMER, to clear the path so they can thru with the FOOD....and you almost have to bother other customers to walk between tables.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have a bad experience in the past in the Polo Norte restaurant in Hialeah, and today a friend invited me to the same restaurant and of course I said NO. After all the positive comments that she gave me from the one in Miami Beach, I decided to try it one more time.
We order 2 Fritas cubanas 1 salad & 2 juices. The last 2 orders came on time. However, the waitress put our orders on top of the dirty menu that everyone puts their hands on.
We've been waiting for the Fritas for 45 minutes & when we were about to cancel the order the waitress came with the Fritas and when i took a bite it was completely cold. I don't have a word to describe it (horrible disgusting etc) we opened the sandwich and showed it to the waitress, she looked very annoyed when we told her about the sandwiches.She took the sandwiches to her manager and came back without explanation & said that we don't have to paid for it.
On top of that, the place looks unclean.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Good all around cuban joint, food is good, prices are good, service is typical, I am a regular, reccoment to anyone looking for a no fuss cuban meal.

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for years I love it good pizza and good cream of cheese that is a soup very good

Been to Polo Norte? Share your experiences!