First off, let me start by saying that I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Ramada. I stayed there since the rate was really good and they have an airport shuttle, which is pretty convenient. The staff was really nice.
My room was clean and the bathroom actually looked new. I had a fridge and microwave in my room (not sure if all rooms have them) and there were plenty of restaurants that I could walk to. I should also mention that there is a bar and a restaurant inside the hotel. There's also a huge shopping mall across the street from the hotel, which I actually did not have time to visit. Maybe next time.
You could tell by the construction going on that they have been renovating the hotel. I definitely look forward to checking it out the next time I'm in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida