“Please Surprise. I plan to stay again.”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Atlanta, Georgia
“Please Surprise. I plan to stay again.”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

First off, let me start by saying that I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Ramada. I stayed there since the rate was really good and they have an airport shuttle, which is pretty convenient. The staff was really nice.

My room was clean and the bathroom actually looked new. I had a fridge and microwave in my room (not sure if all rooms have them) and there were plenty of restaurants that I could walk to. I should also mention that there is a bar and a restaurant inside the hotel. There's also a huge shopping mall across the street from the hotel, which I actually did not have time to visit. Maybe next time.

You could tell by the construction going on that they have been renovating the hotel. I definitely look forward to checking it out the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
armando h, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
Dear Guest

Please know that your valuable feedback is extremely important to us and we will utilize your responses by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience excellent as well as ongoing training with our staff.

We are pleased that you have noticed all the upgrades throughout the property and had an excellent stay. We look forward to serving you again on your return trip. It's through guests as you that enable me to continue to enhance our product, train and promote my staff positively.

Armando Hernandez / GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 8 October 2011

My family and I had an incredible stay at this property. We stayed 3 years ago and the property has undergone extensive remodeling in the lobby, hallway corridors, guest room and the curb appeal has drastically been upgraded. Even more impressive was the service that we expierienced from check in time to housekeeping greeting us with a smile in the hallways to our very friendly server in th restaurant where we had a great breakfast. I tend to be a neat freak and I have to say that the room was in tip top shape and the beds were very comfortable. The property is located near tons of shopping and most definitely is well worth you checking out.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tfarber1
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My girlfriend came to town for the weekend, and we decided to try this Ramada again. they have done A LOT of upgrades. The lobbies and rooms are like brand new. The restaurant was recently upgraded and the food was excellent. The employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel is not far from the airport and their is a great shopping convieniently located near the hotel. An excellent value for the money.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

On behalf of the entire team at the Ramada Miami we are very pleased that you have recongnized and noticed the upgrades to our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I will pass this on to our team members and we will continue to strive on providing Excellent customer service to our guests.

Warm regards,

Bridgetown, Barbados
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Got back last week from this hotel after a 7nts stay. After reading some of the reviews I was having second thoughts about this hotel. We arrived at the hotel just before noon and our room was ready. When we got to the room it was nice clean! fresh towels and sheets. After day three we realized our A/C was leaking and was not cooling. We called down to the reception and spoke to a guy who told us there was nothing he could do because it was too late (10:00pm). After it became unbearable my partner and I went down to the reception and asked the guy if by chance can we sleep another room for the night as we did not want to move at that time. He said no that's like having two rooms and he could be fired for doing that, what great service!. The morning after the maintenance guy came by and said he will be back to fix the A/C during the day. We spent the day out shopping and when we came back the A/C was still leaking but it was a bit cooler. We did not bother to complain again about it. I must say the housekeeper was very pleasant she made sure our room was made up each day and we had fresh towels etc. We booked this hotel on the internet and was quoted the amount for the duration of our stay when we checked out we were told our credit card had to be ran for more money because the taxes were left off the booking.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
armando h, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 26 September 2011
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback concerning your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the shortfall that you experienced with the AC in your room. Please know that your valuable feedback is extremely important to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience excellent as well as ongoing training with our staff. Thank you for the kind words in regards to the service that our room attendant provide your family during your stay. I will make sure that I pass this on to her and the team.

Warm regards,

Armando / GM
Utila, Honduras
Reviewed 6 September 2011

It was old and kinda icky... but I wouldn't say dirty. For the $60 or so it was, I suppose you get what you pay for!

Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. As you noticed during your stay the property is going through a major renovations which inclludes new carpet and paint in every hallway, new bedding , furniture in guestrooms , new pool , landscaping throughout the property , paving & striping the entire parking lot and much more. We are loacted in the heart of Hialeah across from Westfield Mall and next to Wells Fargo Bank and El Dorado Furniture.

I truly apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We will continue to work hard to ensure you that we provide you with the EXCELLENT SERVICE and the clean & comfortable accommodations that you expect from us.

We look forward to sharing these exciting new changes with you and would like to "Thank You" for choosing Ramada Inn Miami Airport for your lodging needs.

Armando Hernandez - GM
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband and I stayed there for 10 days in room 207. The room was always clean and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and always willing to assist. We interacted with the manager Mr. Armando Hernandez and he was very professional and approachable. He assisted us in every way possible and truly made us feel comfortable. A huge thumbs up! We are from Trinidad and this is a good hotel for us trinis. We will definitley return to Ramada.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Rammiaport, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time of your schedule to recognize the team members and services at the Ramada Miami Airport North. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for the kind words and we are very pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Armando / GM
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Avoid this place. The carpets were filthy and blood stained. The sheets were dirty and clearly unwashed. Insects and bugs crawling all over the floor. Door chain was broken. Toilet and sink were both clogged. The shower was either hot or cold - nothing in between. The closet has no doors, and the safe was old, rusted and faded. The furniture looked water damaged. Oh and there's a gunshop next door. Unless you want to get robbed, stabbed, shot or infected with some strange disease just stay away from this hotel.
The hallways are dirty. This place really needs to be shutdown by health inspectors.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank John S
Rammiaport, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 16 August 2011
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback concerning your recent stay. I sincerely apologize you feel that the management and staff let you down at certain times throughout your stay and you did not have an excellent stay. However, I am sure you noticed during your stay that the hotel is in the process of undergoing a renovation with all the posters in the lobby areas showcasing our new look. Stay tuned for many new iniatives including exterior painting, carpeting, landscaping, room upgrades, refresh lobby and a new pool.

Please be assured that all of your concerns will be addressed with our housekeeping and engineering departments for further follow up and training.

Lastly, you had mentioned that there was a gun shop next door which I don't see. Next door to the hotel is a Wels Fargo Bank and El Dorado Furniture store. The other side of the hotel faces the Palmetto 826 Highway.

If you need any further assistance or information please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thank you again and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Armando Hernandez / GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!