“Great location.”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
Province of San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great location.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

This hotel is really simple.
Small, clean rooms, but you can sleep there with no problem. They offer free parking.
It has a great location for shopping, everything you might want is near this hotel.
Nothing fancy, but practical.
Great staff and service.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank drpjgs
armando h, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 3 November 2011
Dear Guest - Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to recognized the staff during your stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us. We will continue to focus on making each and every guest experience EXCELLENT.

Warm Regards,

Armando Hernandez / GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

Driving down to the keys and decided to stop for the night. Staff was very pleasant and hotel was very clean and refreshing. Looks like some improvements were made recently. I will be back again and will tell all my friends.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gwynne C
Dear Guest -

On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for the kind words during your recent stay. It's our goal to exceed our guests expectations and we will continue to focus on delivering EXCELLENT service.

Clarksville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

Hello Ramada family yes im in just about every week and the upgrades keep getting better and better .Miss Ailed Suris is a breathe of fresh air keep up the good work and see you'll soon. THanks Again Lanny

Room Tip: Corner room are less traffic quieter
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank lanny m
Dear Guest - First of all we thank you for continuing to choose the Ramada Miami for your hotel needs. We are pleased to hear that you have noticed all the upgrades that the property has done. it's through guest as yourself that it enables me to recognized my team members and continue to improve the hotel.

Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

What a pleasant surprise this hotel turned out to be!
Having read various negative reviews, I debated about making a reservation. However, after searching through other hotel sites, I decided to make the reservation as the Ramada's location and rates were good. I made a booking for 3 nights, and am I ever glad I did as I had a most enjoyable stay!
With an airport shuttle service the hotel is not far from Miami International Airport, and the hotel's location is a shopper's paradise as there are so many shops, and restaurants, within easy walking distance. There is even a shuttle service to one of the major stores.
I could not fault anything about the hotel! My room was very spacious, extremely clean and had all the necessary amenities one would need.
Having free WiFi in the room was an added bonus!
I found the staff very customer service focused, extremely courteous, and made one feel very special. One reception staff member really stood out, and that was Cinthya Valladores. Well done Cinthya!
I am now in the midst of making another booking!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

Excellent staff. Friendly. Well managed property. all staff was properly informed of things to do in the area. really clean rooms and community rest rooms. Restaurant was very inexpensive for brekfast and lunch. Will return.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a few times for business and I keep going back. It is close to the airport, with a free shuttle. The rooms are over-sized and many have refrigerators and microwaves. The desk is nice and who doesn't like the free in-room coffee. Most of all, the employees make me feel like I am welcome there. I will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are large, but ask for a refrigerator and microwave if you are there for more than two day...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

First off, let me start by saying that I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Ramada. I stayed there since the rate was really good and they have an airport shuttle, which is pretty convenient. The staff was really nice.

My room was clean and the bathroom actually looked new. I had a fridge and microwave in my room (not sure if all rooms have them) and there were plenty of restaurants that I could walk to. I should also mention that there is a bar and a restaurant inside the hotel. There's also a huge shopping mall across the street from the hotel, which I actually did not have time to visit. Maybe next time.

You could tell by the construction going on that they have been renovating the hotel. I definitely look forward to checking it out the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
armando h, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
Dear Guest

Please know that your valuable feedback is extremely important to us and we will utilize your responses by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience excellent as well as ongoing training with our staff.

We are pleased that you have noticed all the upgrades throughout the property and had an excellent stay. We look forward to serving you again on your return trip. It's through guests as you that enable me to continue to enhance our product, train and promote my staff positively.

Armando Hernandez / GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!