I booked rooms at this hotel for 19th November >> and was surprised at just how excellent it was for the price. It was very clean, the beds were pillowtop mattresses that were very comfortable and the overall service was outstanding. They have worked very hard with all their improvements and the hotel has been completelly revamped. They are continuing to improve and I noticed they were working to provide some sort of garden area to the rear.
Their Manager Armando takes a personal interest in every guest and I am stunned reading some of these negative reviews. Incredible and just not true.
I am very fussy and have travelled and worked in many countries and seen some dreadful hotels, but I can assure you there are no insects or bugs in this hotel. The rooms were spotless! Seems to me the competitors are posting these untruthful spiteful reviews. I would never be dishonest and recommend a hotel which would be uncomfortable to others. But I can highly recommend this hotel and the price is great for what they offer. The airport shuttle is fast and reliable, the best so far from any hotel!
Thank you Armando and all the staff for making our stay so comfortable and pleasant.!!!!!
My only recommendation to you would be to put up signs asking guests to be respectful of other guests and be quiet in the corridors, as a couple spoilt the peace and quiet by them and their children being allowed to run up and down the corridors. This was quickly stopped by hotel staff at about midnight when a few of us complained.
I was so impressed by this Manager Armando responding to EVERY review and comments on all sites and taking any necessary action, that I introduced myself after my arrival. This convinced us to stay there and we are glad we did!
I would suggest that it might be better if your check in time could be made earlier from 3pm, say 1pm, as travellers like ourselves are sometimes very tired and this long delay to checkin is a bit tiring, although once the clock hit 3pm, your excellent check in staff got everyone into their rooms very fast. Maybe make your check out time a bit earlier to assist with housekeeping.
Best of luck to you with your hotel and its continuing improvements, what you have done so far is outstanding and that is a tirbute to you and your staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida