While the staff is very friendly and nice, the hotel is lacking in many aspects. The first room we were in, the balcony door was bolted shut????? Whats up with that? So we got a new room which at least had a door that opened to the balcony. The maid gave me a heads up that this room worked. The room, the hallway the fixtures and just about everything is dated old and dirty. You could see the fingerprints all over the silver elevator doors. Yuck. The pool was under construction, you think they would have told me that when I booked the room. My son cried because he couldn't go swimming. If I had a car I would have left this dump. We ordered pizza from a menu they gave us. It was suppose to be Chicago pizza. Not even close and I should know I'm from Chicago. The vending machine didn't work on our floor. Best advice, save your money and find something else... This one is a YUCK hotel. This hotel really makes the Ramada name look bad. I won't go to a Ramada again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida