“The check in service was efficient however I was...”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

First time in the hotel and it was a surprise. Looks like a regular one but the service change your main. All was VIP service, an the best is front desk. Dont forget to ask for Tony. He is in charge of front desk and he knows how to do. Thanks . Mrs and mr smith. Chicago

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that Tony was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent visit. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Antioch
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I arrived at 1:00pm and the front desk lady told me that I have to wait 45 minutes for the computer to finish doing the audit, I told her that I have to give medication to my dauhter and she told me that I have to wait. so, I started injecting my daughter at the lobby and she inmediately reset the computer and checked me in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I am certainly disappointed by the lack of service you experienced with our agent at the front desk. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and I apologies that we failed way below our standards. Please know that your fee34dback is important and we value our guests comments. I will follow up and investigate this further and ensure that our best practices are in place.

respectfully,

Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 November 2013

First at all, i want to mention the special treatment i got from Ivette and Maria in the restaurant such outstanding employees, they made my day every time i went to have breakfast, i was happy to see them, and they were too. Thanks a lot to them. They deserve a rise!!
Belquis and Daisy in Housekeeping, Ivonne too, hard worker, always smiling. Ricky and Ralph in front desk, Fanny and Isabel, and the last but the least the Wonderful Tony and Francesca, i had such unforgettable time in Ramada Inn, but most of that because of its employees, they made me feel like VIP. For sure i will come back to this Hotel.
Only thing they need to improve is security in the pool, always strange people that were not hotel guests were coming to take sunbath or to swim, specially in the weekends, when they had pick nicks and coolers with beers, screaming each other in spanish. Nobody controls this, and many times made me feel uncomfortable and insecure to go to the pool.
PLease take a look at my pic dear Hotel Management!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that our team at the restaurant was able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. I will celebrate your feedback with the team.

Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Respectfully,

Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Staff was nice. Maria was amazing with making things happen. Love the red color on the wall behind the front desk. Breakfast was yummy. Staff friendly and kind. The rooms were clean. Slept well as the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that Maria was able to deliver EXCELLENT service during your recent stay at the Ramada. We pride ourselves on delivering EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Armando
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#38 of 122 in Miami
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!